Sheff Utd v Newcastle, LIVE, Discuss

Kevin Blackwell's Blades are in turmoil after picking up just two points in the past six games. It doesn't look like getting any better here either as they face third placed Newcastle.

Sheffield United fans were jumping for joy last week after seeing their side string together a couple of decent passing moves; it almost seems a shame that they lost yet another game and in the process concede four goals.

what do you think, discuss..,

PS : I'm neutral

23 Comments

forgive my ignorance but when is this game and on what side?

I think a 2-0 win for Newcastle but im biased

Sheffield are playing bad atm but newcastle are on form so

Its at 19.30hrs and on sky sports 1

dandoc2;6760464

I think a 2-0 win for Newcastle but im biasedSheffield are playing bad … I think a 2-0 win for Newcastle but im biasedSheffield are playing bad atm but newcastle are on form so Its at 19.30hrs and on sky sports 1

i take it thats tonight? thanks for that :thumbsup:

3-2 sheffield united

Original Poster

hocka;6760329

forgive my ignorance but when is this game and on what side?

2 Nov 09 - 19:45 on SkyP1

flp14344;6760499

2 Nov 09 - 19:45 on SkyP1

thank you - much appreciated!!!

rep deserved! and given

OnTheBallCity;6760495

3-2 sheffield united

Me and you are no longer friends shaun :thumbsup:

Norwich to get relegated to league 2

dandoc2;6760552

Me and you are no longer friends shaun :thumbsup:Norwich to get relegated … Me and you are no longer friends shaun :thumbsup:Norwich to get relegated to league 2

You watching it on xbox?

Banned

c'mon on newcastle
i would love sheff utd to be relegated this season and go into financial ruin
no other club i wanna see disappear more than sheff utd

Original Poster

rm13_hammer;6760636

c'mon on newcastle i would love sheff utd to be relegated this season and … c'mon on newcastle i would love sheff utd to be relegated this season and go into financial ruinno other club i wanna see disappear more than sheff utd

why so:whistling:

Banned

flp14344;6760661

why so:whistling:

does it really need explaining ;-):whistling:

rm13_hammer;6760672

does it really need explaining ;-):whistling:

You want them ruined? When you robbed there place in the EPL? West Ham got off with next to no punishment. Sheff Utd got hard done by

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;6760715

You want them ruined? When you robbed there place in the EPL? West Ham … You want them ruined? When you robbed there place in the EPL? West Ham got off with next to no punishment. Sheff Utd got hard done by

please explain how we robbed them?? and how 30 million in fines and compo is no punishment? :thumbsup:

rm13_hammer;6760744

please explain how we robbed them?? and how 30 million in fines and compo … please explain how we robbed them?? and how 30 million in fines and compo is no punishment? :thumbsup:

You fielded an illegal player, which helped result in Sheff Utd relegation. The fines etc imposed are nothing compared to the lost revenue that Sheff Utd have suffered since relegation. Still if current form continues you could well be playing them next year.

Carlos Tevez is blue ! Carrrrrlos Tevvvvez Isss Aaaa Bluuuuue

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;6760809

Carlos Tevez is blue ! Carrrrrlos Tevvvvez Isss Aaaa Bluuuuue

:?

Original Poster

does anyone knw Steven Taylor, Danny Simpson and Fabricio Coloccini are back today or not??

I hope for a toon win but you never know what your gonna get with our lot.
Fat boy now staying and not selling is not a good sign but we have to grin and bear it.

flp14344;6760887

does anyone knw Steven Taylor, Danny Simpson and Fabricio Coloccini are … does anyone knw Steven Taylor, Danny Simpson and Fabricio Coloccini are back today or not??

All 3 "should" return

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;6760796

You fielded an illegal player, which helped result in Sheff Utd … You fielded an illegal player, which helped result in Sheff Utd relegation. The fines etc imposed are nothing compared to the lost revenue that Sheff Utd have suffered since relegation. Still if current form continues you could well be playing them next year.

proof he was illegal please (if he was we would of be punished much more :thumbsup: )
sheff utd sent themselves down by failing to get a single point against wigan on the final day who would of gone down in place of sheff utd had it been a draw

sheffield united went down simply because they couldnt get enough points! fact!

tevez didnt stop them getting points did he? no

if it was all tevez fault that would of ment all clubs who got relegated could of sued and got compo did they?? no

thats true if we do continue current form we could end up playing them but that would be our problem! it wouldnt lead to some massive drawn out legal battle like they resulted to :thumbsup:

flp14344;6760887

does anyone knw Steven Taylor, Danny Simpson and Fabricio Coloccini are … does anyone knw Steven Taylor, Danny Simpson and Fabricio Coloccini are back today or not??

Paddy_o_furniture;6760922

All 3 "should" return

Yep just read on Sky sports all should be in the team to play also Smith is back from his ban.

Original Poster

How many of you think Newcastle will win easily:)

any links for this match??:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1850
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764048
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions