Groups

Sheffield

I'm going to Sheffield tomorrow, any places that people would recommend to see?

Thanks.

15 Comments

mod

Train station?

Sorry

OK, seriously check out: -
    Magna Science and Adventure Centre
    Sheffield Ski Village
    Renishaw Hall

city centres nice to walk about in with the weather at the moment. meadowhall, graves park, depends what you're up for?

Banned

The M1 (southbound)

Cathedral?
    Peace garden?

what kinda stuff would you like to do?

McDonalds

Meadowhall...massive shopping centre ....let us know if theres any bargains found....

Original Poster

andywedge;8903302

Train station?SorryOK, seriously check out: -Magna Science and Adventure … Train station?SorryOK, seriously check out: -Magna Science and Adventure CentreSheffield Ski VillageRenishaw Hall

ilovelilac;8903323

Cathedral?Peace garden?what kinda stuff would you like to do?

Going by car for a day trip. Just wanted to do some sight-seeing really - and going to the shopping centre!

Thanks for the ideas so far

lilraul;8903343

Going by car for a day trip. Just wanted to do some sight-seeing really - … Going by car for a day trip. Just wanted to do some sight-seeing really - and going to the shopping centre!Thanks for the ideas so far

for shopping deffo go meadowhall or just go walk around the town centre and go down to the moor
    there's also the wheel in town centre sheffield.gov.uk/wha…eel

not much else to do really except you wanna go the the ski village

mod

Be careful in Meadowhall
    It's vast
    You can spend the whole day there - seriously

numptyj;8903330

McDonalds

Which one? An ex-con sat down at our table and started demanding food off us. We thought he was going to kill us.

My years in Sheffield were the dark period of my life...

Banned

MBeeching;8904253

Which one? A ex-con sat down at our table and started demanding food off … Which one? A ex-con sat down at our table and started demanding food off us. We thought he was going to kill us.My years in Sheffield were the dark period of my life...

Sheffield = dump

DLM;8904267

Sheffield = dump

you ought to think about moving up here,

Sheffield has some of the best Mental Health services in the UK

Banned

andywedge;8903384

Be careful in MeadowhallIt's vastYou can spend the whole day there - … Be careful in MeadowhallIt's vastYou can spend the whole day there - seriously

Urgh.

It's a dive, full of vermin from Rotherham. I spend the whole day begging whoever I'm with to leave.

PS: If I find out you live near me, there will be trouble.

Banned

boothy;8909816

you ought to think about moving up here,Sheffield has some of the best … you ought to think about moving up here,Sheffield has some of the best Mental Health services in the UK

LOL. I go no affinity to Sheffield, but its a decent city. Plenty of green areas, ok the moor is a dump, but its slowly getting sorted. The main drag is actually a nice city centre I reckon.

Plenty worse centres the other side of the pennines for example

Banned

Could be worse, could be visiting Hull...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions