Sheffield Arena - Little Mix. Seating plan worry!

Found 27th Feb 2016
10 year old daughter has asked to see Little Mix for her birthday.

I have NEVER attended a pop concert in my life (do the cool kids still call them 'pop concerts'?!)

Unfortunately, tickets have been on sale since September and all that is left is the hugely inflated prices :(. As this is a one off we have purchased 2 x tickets (wife and daughter) from Stubhub. We have paid double face value and have tickets for:

Floor B, Row 13.

Looking at the Arena floor plan, these appear to be good seats. Looking at the Arena floor plan:

mapaplan.com/sea…htm

I think my seats are here:

http://i.imgur.com/k61dFTq.png

BUT.............The Stubhub website shows this view for the tickets, which seems to be another block behind where i think the tickets are:

http://i.imgur.com/C1NdeaA.jpg

Anyone know the arena who can help?

Lastly, is the 'Floor' seated? As i said, my daughter is only 10 and if people are standing then she isn't going to see the show

Like i said - we have never been to a concert before and am totally naive!
Community Updates
AskSheffield
9 Comments
10 year old daughter has asked to see Little Mix for her birthday.

I have NEVER attended a pop concert in my life (do the cool kids still call them 'pop concerts'?!)

Unfortunately, tickets have been on sale since September and all that is left is the hugely inflated prices :(. As this is a one off we have purchased 2 x tickets (wife and daughter) from Stubhub. We have paid double face value and have tickets for:

Floor B, Row 13.

Looking at the Arena floor plan, these appear to be good seats. Looking at the Arena floor plan:

mapaplan.com/sea…htm

I think my seats are here:

http://i.imgur.com/k61dFTq.png

BUT.............The Stubhub website shows this view for the tickets, which seems to be another block behind where i think the tickets are:

http://i.imgur.com/C1NdeaA.jpg

Anyone know the arena who can help?

Lastly, is the 'Floor' seated? As i said, my daughter is only 10 and if people are standing then she isn't going to see the show

Like i said - we have never been to a concert before and am totally naive!
I have been to Sheffield arena and had tickets for floor block a . It is seated but everyone stood up when the concert began and I didn't see a thing . I am only five foot tall . Hope you have better luck
You will be seated but they are temporary seats as opposed to fixed seats on the floor . This is because the arena floor is used for other events . The problem is that it is flat not raked so so if you are behind a big person you are stuffed . These tickets are great for tall people but guessing there will be mostly greenies at little mix. View from the blocks very good . Did go to a concert there when there was no seating on the floor but that was Alice Cooper . Not the sort of thing for a ten year old
Going by the seating plan for the actual Little Mix event on the Sheffield arena site it looks like your seats will be where you originally thought and not as shown on the stub hub diagram. Looks like you will be between the main and the B stages. Seating and staging for each event can be different due to facts such as if they have a B stage or not. Look like excellent seats to me. Enjoy.
Edited by: "LJM" 27th Feb 2016
I've never been to Sheffield arena however it looks like a similar set up to the o2 arena. The seats are not raked and most people do stand up. The only thing I can suggest is take a booster seat along with you. Unfortunately the security hosts do not allow dancing in the aisles and you are confined to your seat space. Alternatively try to sell your tickets and buy new ones?
I think both are both are correct, Block B and the surrounding blocks are rather quite big to have then in one continuous block, so I would think for health and safety they split the block in 2 which is what you're seeing from the stub hub view. For seating plan purposes though and the map it's treated as one continuous block
Tickets have arrived - blimey that was quick! (ordered them late Thurs night)

Block B Floor Row 13 seats 9 and 10.

I think we are good looking at the seating plan.
Tickets have arrived - blimey that was quick! (ordered them late Thurs night)

Block B Floor Row 13 seats 9 and 10.

I think we are good looking at the seating plan.
Word of advice is bring ear plugs, the screaming is veeeeeeeeery painful.

The wife has got a couple months to do some weight lifting so she can put the daughter on her shoulders!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants