Sheffield/Dronfield/Chesterfield

Hey guys, I'm a newbie and was just wondering if HUKD'ers were prevelant in my area?

16 Comments

why? did you have something planned?

Hi I'm not in your area but a BIG WELCOME TO HUKD ..
I'm in the ''whatever you do don't drink your water without boiling it for the next 4 weeks :w00t: ' Anglian water area of Northants !
Sure there are lots from your neck of the woods who post on here
my daughter lives in Chesterfield

welcome to hukd you will just have to look under a persons avatar where it says "location" not everyone puts where they are from but some do!....snowtiger, i liked ur previous avatar, the actual snow tiger

acecatcher3;2395763

welcome to hukd you will just have to look under a persons avatar where … welcome to hukd you will just have to look under a persons avatar where it says "location" not everyone puts where they are from but some do!....snowtiger, i liked ur previous avatar, the actual snow tiger

Thankyou acecatcher, I am probably going back to that one ... I'm just resizing & testing some for my animated avatars thread to make sure they work ! so my avatar will keep changing all the time at the moment !

snowtiger;2395789

Thankyou acecatcher, I am probably going back to that one ... I'm just … Thankyou acecatcher, I am probably going back to that one ... I'm just resizing & testing some for my animated avatars thread to make sure they work ! so my avatar will keep changing all the time at the moment !

ah i see! :thumbsup:

Sorry Miss P.J, not from your area either. But welcome to HUKD :thumbsup:.

Agree with ace snowtiger. Your oId avatar was miles better. Also where are your daily joke threads, havent seen any in a while?

Alright ace, haven't seen you in a while either lol. Whats been going on?

acecatcher3;2395763

welcome to hukd you will just have to look under a persons avatar where … welcome to hukd you will just have to look under a persons avatar where it says "location" not everyone puts where they are from but some do!....snowtiger, i liked ur previous avatar, the actual snow tiger

Welcome back :thumbsup:

King of Thieves;2395818

Sorry Miss P.J, not from your area either. But welcome to HUKD … Sorry Miss P.J, not from your area either. But welcome to HUKD :thumbsup:.Agree with ace snowtiger. Your oId avatar was miles better. Also where are your daily joke threads, havent seen any in a while? Alright ace, haven't seen you in a while either lol. Whats been going on?

Hi King O T ............. yes I know, trying to find one that hasn't already been posted by Skusey !!:whistling:

hey both of ya, was suspended for putting up a "rick roll" link on the forums, so if u didnt know that its firmly frowned upon...u do now... dont do it lol!

Original Poster

I feel my thread has been hijacked lol, can you feel the love in the room! Thanks fo your comments guys and the warm welcome. xx

acecatcher3;2395870

hey both of ya, was suspended for putting up a "rick roll" link on the … hey both of ya, was suspended for putting up a "rick roll" link on the forums, so if u didnt know that its firmly frowned upon...u do now... dont do it lol!

In case you haven't seen it yet
hotukdeals.com/ite…er/

Miss P.J;2395896

I feel my thread has been hijacked lol, can you feel the love in the … I feel my thread has been hijacked lol, can you feel the love in the room! Thanks fo your comments guys and the warm welcome. xx

Sorry Miss PJ
This happens all the time :roll: ............. everyone on HUKD has lots of ''bunny'' you'll get used to it !

I be in Sheffield to. AIn't it great!?!?!?

I only realised about 2 weeks ago Quidco was based here!

geeadamg;2396567

I be in Sheffield to. AIn't it great!?!?!?I only realised about 2 weeks … I be in Sheffield to. AIn't it great!?!?!?I only realised about 2 weeks ago Quidco was based here!

Quidco is in Sheffield ? I only learnt that at 16.40 today !

Miss P.J;2395896

I feel my thread has been hijacked lol, can you feel the love in the … I feel my thread has been hijacked lol, can you feel the love in the room! Thanks fo your comments guys and the warm welcome. xx

Sorry for the thread hijack lol. Gave you some rep and thought id give your thread a bump as well :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1856
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764049
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions