Shhh keep it under you hat but wispa golds are comimg back soon.

Found 24th Aug 2009
I used to love these, for those of you to young to remember there a wisba bar with caramel in the middle and are delicious. Found out about it from the cadburys rep at work.

17 Comments

Shhh. Keep it under your hat but they are bringing out pre-sliced bread.

They never sold when I worked for them...

Sloth/Mod

Shhhhhh. Keep it under your hat............but someone posted a thread about this about a month ago. :-D

Syzable;6104523

Shhhhhh. Keep it under your hat............but someone posted a thread … Shhhhhh. Keep it under your hat............but someone posted a thread about this about a month ago. :-D

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I thought it was common knowledge!

Apparently I'm the only one who wants the wispa mint to come back.

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/1299/wispagold.gif

Never mind gold bring back the mint one

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2697/wispamint.jpg

mmmm they were lovely :-D

OMG When??? Yummy Yummy. I loved these as a kid... Prob wont taste the same though as nothing ever does

djstrobe4real;6105175

OMG When??? Yummy Yummy. I loved these as a kid... Prob wont taste the … OMG When??? Yummy Yummy. I loved these as a kid... Prob wont taste the same though as nothing ever does

be half the size too

I read this in a mag a while ago, someone told the story after they were contacted by Cadbury through her facebook page or something??

Didnt like them myself but love normal wispas so im glad they came back!

will have to try a few of these when there on sale-thanks 4 the news-rep left

dont think i ever had one, come to think of it i dnt remember ever having a normal wispa either :lol: galaxy caramel ftw

Mmmmm yummy! :-D

Bring back Wispaccino's too!

secret bars were much better, who remembers those?

micoo;6105373

dont think i ever had one, come to think of it i dnt remember ever having … dont think i ever had one, come to think of it i dnt remember ever having a normal wispa either :lol: galaxy caramel ftw

yummy

Sloth/Mod

Bring back cans of Quatro i say. :-D

Syzable;6105766

Bring back cans of Quatro i say. :-D

They were a bit sickly for me. Too sweet.
Post a comment
@
    Text