Shin mega tensei 4 apocalypse

Found 19th Apr
Has anybody got this game or knows where to get a uk version? I’ve only been able to find us imports which obviously uk 3ds consoles can’t play.

I’ve finally finished the original so really want to play this one not least of all cause I live the shin megami games.

If anybody has it as I’m willing to sell it I’d like to talk business
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I think your best bet is a digital copy on eshop for £35. A used copy on Amazon/eBay usually will sell for £50+ . They didn't print many physical copies for the UK, so they're relatively rare.
If you don't mind waiting, it has been 50% off on the eshop in the past.
It has been £17.49 and even £8.74 in past eShop sales
Hi. It is now 50% off in the eShop just for 1 week until next Thursday 3rd May

*If on the off-chance you have a system not linked to an NNID, you can get it slightly cheaper by changing region. The only region I looked at was Russia nintendo.ru/-/Nintendo-3DS/Shin-Megami-Tensei-IV-Apocalypse-1160417.html which is equal to £13.21 if you can pay with a fee-free method.
I would also check Norway but Nintendo's Norway website is seemingly offline. Can check on the console
**Norway is more expensive
Edited by: "jco83" 26th Apr
jco8326th Apr

Hi. It is now 50% off in the eShop just for 1 week until next Thursday …Hi. It is now 50% off in the eShop just for 1 week until next Thursday 3rd May*If on the off-chance you have a system not linked to an NNID, you can get it slightly cheaper by changing region. The only region I looked at was Russia nintendo.ru/-/Nintendo-3DS/Shin-Megami-Tensei-IV-Apocalypse-1160417.html which is equal to £13.21 if you can pay with a fee-free method.I would also check Norway but Nintendo's Norway website is seemingly offline. Can check on the console**Norway is more expensive

Ah hey your a star thanks very much I’ve been looking forward to this for a while as it’s the only tensei game I’m missing
weerob881 h, 46 m ago

Ah hey your a star thanks very much I’ve been looking forward to this for a …Ah hey your a star thanks very much I’ve been looking forward to this for a while as it’s the only tensei game I’m missing

Woop WOOP! I've just redeemed my Pokemon Crystal code, myself (I see your profile pic) So it's some retro pokemon fun for me
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants