Expired

Shipping a PS4 + XBOX ONE

6 replies
Found 12th Sep 2016
I've got the fortune of shipping an X1 + PS4. They are going to cost me £8-13 each to deliver but I was wondering what the best way to package them would be? I have bubble wrap and tons of smaller cardboard boxes to make a makeshift box out of. bit stuck for choice!

6 Comments

If they're in their own boxes, just pop em in a postage bag, should be fine.
Don't write Fragile though because to the couriers that's code for Throw Me.

Bubble wrap like crazy then cardboard outer, these will be thrown around by the courier so extra wrap is best

Original Poster

hassansf

If they're in their own boxes, just pop em in a postage bag, should be … If they're in their own boxes, just pop em in a postage bag, should be fine. Don't write Fragile though because to the couriers that's code for Throw Me.

yeah they're in the normal boxes. By postage bag do you mean the grey mail bags?

ukting

yeah they're in the normal boxes. By postage bag do you mean the grey … yeah they're in the normal boxes. By postage bag do you mean the grey mail bags?

​yeah, that is what I did to send my console back to Sony, was totally fine.

I always place them inside a larger box and pad with bubble wrap when posting.

Original Poster

joshp

I always place them inside a larger box and pad with bubble wrap when … I always place them inside a larger box and pad with bubble wrap when posting.

I don't know where to get a large enough box to encompass the PS4/X1 box without being too big.

Bubble wrapping hard and using a mail bag doesn't seem like a half bad idea. But not sure what size would suffice.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4176
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions