Shipping From US to UK

8 replies
Found 18th May 2009
I am looking at shipping some stuff from a mate in Florida, USA to London, UK.
Trying to find the cheapest way.
The weight will be under 20lbs (10kgs), im using that as a maximum though as should be less then half hopefully!

So far the cheapest ive found is via USPS at $41.99 USD.

Any help, advice is appreciated and will be repped

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

I take it that the above rate is door to door - I used to use quite a few courier companies and would say you have got a very good deal there.

I 2nd that they are the cheapest in my opinion.

Original Poster

NEWSHEET;5247783

I take it that the above rate is door to door - I used to use quite a … I take it that the above rate is door to door - I used to use quite a few courier companies and would say you have got a very good deal there.

Yeah its just standard USPS, nothing special.

vinylandtrinkets;5247797

my brother lives in Orlando and often ships stuff back to the UK for me … my brother lives in Orlando and often ships stuff back to the UK for me the cheapest ive ever paid is $109.00 with usps for a lighter box. so the price you have is excellent

That would cost more then the stuff! LOL

rbquk;5247800

I 2nd that they are the cheapest in my opinion.

Hmmmm...ideally $42 is still a tad OTT..

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;5247883

just had a thought, in your price when did they say it would be … just had a thought, in your price when did they say it would be delivered? the last time i used usps my box was here in 7 days, it was cheaper if i wanted to wait for itHave you tried DHL? they are good over there cr*p over here though

looking at DHL rates they seem to want over $100USD.
I dont know it says: "Priority Mail® International Regular/Medium Flat-Rate Boxes 6 - 10 Days $41.95" cant see any longer postage?

BTW repped everyone so far!

fatwallet.com is a bargain site from the USA. The users there should have more information about shipping since they are from USA.

Original Poster

Slash;5248124

fatwallet.com is a bargain site from the USA. The users there should … fatwallet.com is a bargain site from the USA. The users there should have more information about shipping since they are from USA.

cheers ill take a look :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien618
    2. Wireless headphones11
    3. Driving anxiety.2429
    4. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G916

See more discussions