Shipwrecked Audition? Has anyone had 1?

I've been accepted to go for the auditions for shipwrecked and i'm just wondering what the procedure is?
I dont want to go all that way (Manchester, From Derby) for them to say no at he first hurdle.
Has anyone else been to 1?

13 Comments

A friend of mine did, she didn't get to go to the island...
Good luck though... don't really know what else to say / suggest! Just try and give off the impression you'll be interesting! (duh!)

OMG you are going to be famous!! Can i have your autograph now please?

I so wanna do shipwrecked.
good luck
u need to be buff ting to get on it tho.

My sister is at the same stage, no idea what the audition itself holds - I would assume based on the people on the program now candidate have to turn up in swimwear to assess suitability and must also fail any intelligence tests.

John

Ive just landed the job of "how buff are our hopefuls" so please send topless pics to my PM box, and i will judge you straightaway, instead of leaving it a few weeks.

Banned

Mclovin;2498259

I so wanna do shipwrecked.good luck :Du need to be buff ting to get on it … I so wanna do shipwrecked.good luck :Du need to be buff ting to get on it tho.

some girl from my secondary school called lucy was on one of the more recent series... and she aint no buff ting! Kinda butters tbh... but she has an attitude so that's probably why she got on

imranmaz;2498277

some girl from my secondary school called lucy was on one of the more … some girl from my secondary school called lucy was on one of the more recent series... and she aint no buff ting! Kinda butters tbh... but she has an attitude so that's probably why she got on

LMFAO butters.

Original Poster

I better get on the weights then! lol

Banned

Wilko_Mat;2498360

I better get on the weights then! lol

Here you go - amazon.co.uk/Yor…VE/

Original Poster

tr2k8;2498387

Here you go - … Here you go - http://www.amazon.co.uk/York-20kg-Cast-Iron-Case/dp/B000N3T0VE/

ha, the girlfriend bought me some of these for my 19th last week.

i love watching this show:thumbsup:, if you are an arrogant toff ,half decent looking and love bitching you should get through no problem:)

to go on these kind of things u have to b quite committed, it will impress em if uve come from far away. just get naked and tell em ur willing to have sex with anyone infront of the camera....o and ur main objective is to b argumentative :thumbsup:

Original Poster

acecatcher3;2498493

to go on these kind of things u have to b quite committed, it will … to go on these kind of things u have to b quite committed, it will impress em if uve come from far away. just get naked and tell em ur willing to have sex with anyone infront of the camera....o and ur main objective is to b argumentative :thumbsup:

loving all these tips lol. think you have the best chance if your a ****
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917247
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414514052
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763823
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523387

See more discussions