Expired

Shirley Temple DVD's.....please

Found 21st Nov 2007
Hi,

Has anyone seen any Shirley Temple DVD's knocking about in any shops. My little girl is obsessed after watching some clips from youtube and wants some of her DVD's for Christmas.

thanks guys.

1. Ask
  2. DVD
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. DVD
6 Comments

Shirley Temple triple pack @ ]DVD.CO.UK £7.49 delivered, includes

the Shirley Temple films DIMPLES, THE LITTLE COLONEL, and THE LITTLEST REBEL

Original Poster

thanks barn, dont know why i didnt spot that!

HMV has a deal too at £7.99....box set of 3 dvds....it has others too but more expensive.

Collection of three Shirley Temple films - includes SUSANNAH OF THE MOUNTIES, JUST AROUND THE CORNER and CAPTAIN JANUARY.

shopgal

HMV has a deal too at £7.99....box set of 3 dvds....it has others too but … HMV has a deal too at £7.99....box set of 3 dvds....it has others too but more expensive. Collection of three Shirley Temple films - includes SUSANNAH OF THE MOUNTIES, JUST AROUND THE CORNER and CAPTAIN JANUARY.

That's a nice find, 9% quidco too

]Link

Original Poster

you guys are ace, I did spot that someone posted on here that they had found a 5 dvd set in Sainsburys back in about May, does anyone know if they still have these in there, only its quite a treck to my nearest Sainsburys but would go if they still had them! Ta

Original Poster

thanks for that I have just been through Quidco and ordered that. Think I will order the other one too if nothing else comes up before payday. Thanks guys!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition831109
    2. Win Longines Ladies Watch worth £117044
    3. Ending: 03/12 - A giveaway for a £175 Freedom To Exist Watch12
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515

See more discussions