Groups
    EXPIRED

Shirt framing

Need two shirts framed went to local store but he wants ridiculous money to frame them, does anyone do this as a wee side hobby at reasonable price.

thanks in advance, i'm in glasgow so local or they will need posted.

8 Comments

Banned

why cant you frame them yourself? surely cant be hard to do just need the frames

daz1981;6962017

why cant you frame them yourself? surely cant be hard to do just need the … why cant you frame them yourself? surely cant be hard to do just need the frames

And a little intelliegence! :whistling:

Original Poster

daz1981;6962017

why cant you frame them yourself? surely cant be hard to do just need the … why cant you frame them yourself? surely cant be hard to do just need the frames

i'm hopeless at things like that, would rather get someone else to do it.

elaine32;6962061

i'm hopeless at things like that, would rather get someone else to do it.

O.K Sorry, It's really easy, don't you have a friend that could help?

Original Poster

Nitro111;6962103

O.K Sorry, It's really easy, don't you have a friend that could help?

Not sure haven't asked around, but don't they use special card and mounts.
    i've paid over £100 for shirts don't want to ruin them.

Banned

elaine32;6962126

Not sure haven't asked around, but don't they use special card and … Not sure haven't asked around, but don't they use special card and mounts.i've paid over £100 for shirts don't want to ruin them.

you wont ruin them, i have done it and i used the big clip frames from wilkinsons

Original Poster

might look youtube see if there is a guide, thanks for replies, but if anyone can do it for me leave details

trust me its easy!!!!!!!!!!!!even i did it....my son won a signed shirt and i stuck it in an ikea frame....and im useless at most things
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat76735
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1826
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2494
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394

See more discussions