Shisha / Hookah Flavours!

Hey guys, searched through, found threads which are like 1 year old, which dont really help!

Just wondering any one reccomend any websites?
Or where you can get some flavours from? (not the soex ones, i didn't like those!)

Thanks

PS. Can you even get small packets eg 50g of Al-Fakher ones?

22 Comments

your local market thats where i get mine from, try mint thats a good one

Banned

try the pound shop
try your local shisha place
or even the meerkat

and you dont have to type out your name after your thread/post...i think we're adept enough to know who made the post :roll:

sometimes its just best to not think about the make :?

Original Poster

kapows;5690319

try the pound shoptry your local shisha placeor even the meerkatand you … try the pound shoptry your local shisha placeor even the meerkatand you dont have to type out your name after your thread/post...i think we're adept enough to know who made the post :roll:

LOL what name? :thumbsup:

Banned

Boom123;5690331

LOL what name? :thumbsup:

haha cheeky edit! :-D

Where abouts are you?

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;5692495

Where abouts are you?

Bristol

Banned

apple.....always tastes better in thailand tho?

shishapipe.net/sho…330

casparwhite;5692695

apple.....always tastes better in thailand … apple.....always tastes better in thailand tho?http://www.shishapipe.net/shopcart/home.php?cat=330

+1 to Apple

was my favourite when I used to live i Saudi,much better than anywhere else I found

put vimto at the bottom of the shisha instead of water...tastes amazing.

Apply flavour all the way to be honest

Boom123;5692668

Bristol

The 24hr shop on stokes croft. :thumbsup:

The one that never, ever, ever closes. At all. At any time. Ever.

Original Poster

King of Thieves;5692840

The 24hr shop on stokes croft. :thumbsup:The one that never, ever, ever … The 24hr shop on stokes croft. :thumbsup:The one that never, ever, ever closes. At all. At any time. Ever.

Really? Thats not that far from me either!
Whats it called?

i recently stocked up on Al Fakher flavours from ]http//ww…om/, bought a few 250g boxes, but they seem to have stopped selling them, normally i get my flavours from local shisha cafe's, the best flavour ive had is proberly grape and mint, though the best brand ive had is romman but their only available in america

Original Poster

wazb;5693228

i recently stocked up on Al Fakher flavours from … i recently stocked up on Al Fakher flavours from http://www.theshishashop.com/, bought a few 250g boxes, but they seem to have stopped selling them, normally i get my flavours from local shisha cafe's, the best flavour ive had is proberly grape and mint, though the best brand ive had is romman but their only available in america

Ill ask around my local one, but i wanna know the shop in stokes croft, im in filton! so its like 5 mins away from me!

Original Poster

King of Thieves;5692840

The 24hr shop on stokes croft. :thumbsup:The one that never, ever, ever … The 24hr shop on stokes croft. :thumbsup:The one that never, ever, ever closes. At all. At any time. Ever.

Is it on gloucester road?

Boom123;5693602

Is it on gloucester road?

I mean ]here lol

Original Poster

King of Thieves;5693672

I mean ]here lol

Hah..I thought it'll be that one, when you said 24 hour shop that never ever closes, ever.

I got some unusual flavours from thefatbuddhacompany.com/ their website is terrible but you could always give them a call.

Boom123;5693757

Hah..I thought it'll be that one, when you said 24 hour shop that never … Hah..I thought it'll be that one, when you said 24 hour shop that never ever closes, ever.

Yea its crazy, apparently its never been shut since it opened up. At least that's what one of the guys working there told me lol.

They sell the flavours and the coal, they also sell shishas but they're of the cheap kind which break easily so I wouldn't recommend it :thumbsup:

I'm after a 1KG tub of Al Fakher, paid £35 for mine the last time, anyone know where I can get some from around the same place in Leicester?

King of Thieves;5693851

Yea its crazy, apparently its never been shut since it opened up. At … Yea its crazy, apparently its never been shut since it opened up. At least that's what one of the guys working there told me lol.

There's a coffee shop in Cairo that's been open for over 300 years...

Flodd;5693967

There's a coffee shop in Cairo that's been open for over 300 years...

That's Cairo so it's not as impressive. They have a market place called khan el-khalili which I think never closes.

wazb;5693228

i recently stocked up on Al Fakher flavours from … i recently stocked up on Al Fakher flavours from ]http://www.theshishashop.com/, bought a few 250g boxes, but they seem to have stopped selling them, normally i get my flavours from local shisha cafe's, the best flavour ive had is proberly grape and mint, though the best brand ive had is romman but their only available in america

+1 to grape and mint (from my OH!)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?56
    2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam11
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1415
    4. Pink Balls612

See more discussions