Shocking!

Found 24th Mar
For anyone who loves cricket this is truly shocking.

balls.ie/new…778
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I see nothing particularly shocking in somebody trying to cheat against S.A.

I thought that was just tradition.....
44 Comments
Well that's just not cricket!
Zek11 m ago

Well that's just not cricket!

fanpages12 m ago

[Video] [Video] [Video]

Proper song.
I see nothing particularly shocking in somebody trying to cheat against S.A.

I thought that was just tradition.....
Shengis9 m ago

I see nothing particularly shocking in somebody trying to cheat against …I see nothing particularly shocking in somebody trying to cheat against S.A.I thought that was just tradition.....

Good point although Atherton didn't hide the dirt down his pants.
The Aussies have now acknowledged they were cheating and it wasn't one person being naughty.
RedLozzer6 m ago

Good point although Atherton didn't hide the dirt down his pants.

33506763-pUsuE.jpg
That is a yellow cloth in his pants btw ladies
33506799-KjEt5.jpg
theguardian.com/spo…lia

this current Aussie squad just don't seem to get the whole 'spirit of cricket' thing

I mean what was that whole 'hate' thing from Warner before the ashes ?
Edited by: "Wongy110" 24th Mar
"Shocking" got my attention, but then I saw "cricket".
Wongy11036 m ago

That is a yellow cloth in his pants btw ladies[Image] …That is a yellow cloth in his pants btw ladies[Image] https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/mar/24/cameron-bancroft-ball-tampering-claims-mar-south-africa-v-australiathis current Aussie squad just don't seem to get the whole 'spirit of cricket' thingI mean what was that whole 'hate' thing from Warner before the ashes ?

They have the t shirt

No hypocrisy here.
Shengis1 h, 7 m ago

I see nothing particularly shocking in somebody trying to cheat against …I see nothing particularly shocking in somebody trying to cheat against S.A.I thought that was just tradition.....

It's fair enough. Their call centres try to cheat us often enough.
Same old Aussies
Lol
Going to be an 'interesting' morning in the field for them.

Iain Roy, Australia’s head of integrity is on a plane to Capetown

cricket.com.au/new…-25
Edited by: "Wongy110" 25th Mar
“Aaoohh Naaoohh Mate!”
Interestingdiscussion13 h, 17 m ago

Lol

Very interesting.

I hope the 10+ comments you made allowed you to send the "Private Messages" you wanted to send before being banned again.
Wongy11018 h, 25 m ago

That is a yellow cloth in his pants btw ladies[Image] …That is a yellow cloth in his pants btw ladies[Image] https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/mar/24/cameron-bancroft-ball-tampering-claims-mar-south-africa-v-australiathis current Aussie squad just don't seem to get the whole 'spirit of cricket' thingI mean what was that whole 'hate' thing from Warner before the ashes ?

Watching the Aussies in South Africa bleating has been amusing. They have given abuse to teams for decades but they have got upset when they have been on the receiving end. Then they resort to cheating when things are going against them. School yard bullies.....
Predikuesi18 h, 11 m ago

"Shocking" got my attention, but then I saw "cricket".

You can't mention brexit, trade wars, the state of the Labour Party, the pope saying tattoos are OK so I played it safe with a cricket post. That said cricket is a religion to some so maybe I was lucky this slipped past the moderators
RedLozzer2 h, 2 m ago

Watching the Aussies in South Africa bleating has been amusing. They have …Watching the Aussies in South Africa bleating has been amusing. They have given abuse to teams for decades but they have got upset when they have been on the receiving end. Then they resort to cheating when things are going against them. School yard bullies.....

Yeah breathtaking hypocrisy.
espncricinfo.com/sto…ose

Smith has been given a one match ban and lost his match fee
Bancroft 75% of his
theguardian.com/spo…ing

very glad they are now being skittled out by South Africa
33511329-H3CqB.jpg
RedLozzer2 h, 0 m ago

You can't mention brexit, trade wars, the state of the Labour Party, the …You can't mention brexit, trade wars, the state of the Labour Party, the pope saying tattoos are OK so I played it safe with a cricket post. That said cricket is a religion to some so maybe I was lucky this slipped past the moderators

Reported.
Wongy11028 m ago

Yeah breathtaking …Yeah breathtaking hypocrisy.http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/22898362/australia-line-becomes-their-nooseSmith has been given a one match ban and lost his match feeBancroft 75% of hishttps://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/mar/25/australia-captain-steve-smith-stands-down-rest-third-test-cheating-row-south-africa-ball-tamperingvery glad they are now being skittled out by South Africa[Image] Reported.

Watching Smith trudge off just now was great. All out for 170.....
Or less....

Now you can't post anything else all the threads can be cricket ones ?

some good news Afghanistan have beaten the West Indies and qualified for the world cup next year.

espncricinfo.com/ser…018
deleted568030
Wearing whites, red ball.....yellow tape!! How would anyone spot that, duh???
He's got some balls!
Wongy1108 h, 32 m ago

Or less....Now you can't post anything else all the threads can be cricket …Or less....Now you can't post anything else all the threads can be cricket ones ?some good news Afghanistan have beaten the West Indies and qualified for the world cup next year.http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/8038/commentary/1133031/afghanistan-vs-west-indies-final-icc-cricket-world-cup-qualifier-2018

Why is that good news?
deeky11 h, 3 m ago

Why is that good news?

Try watching this deeky
imdb.com/tit…34/

Or if you want me to spell it out for you
A bunch of kids have gone from living in refugee camps to qualifying for the world cup
test match status
and now qualified for the world cup yet again
all within a few years

If that isn't good news I don't know what is !
Wongy1101 h, 34 m ago

Try watching this deekyhttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt1691334/Or if you want …Try watching this deekyhttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt1691334/Or if you want me to spell it out for youA bunch of kids have gone from living in refugee camps to qualifying for the world cuptest match statusand now qualified for the world cup yet againall within a few yearsIf that isn't good news I don't know what is !

Whoop-i-doo
deeky1 h, 13 m ago

Whoop-i-doo

Yeah Kermit is excited.
33517018-5o7NQ.jpg
You think you are upset about this ?

Got a proper froth on down under.
33517310-LagWw.jpg
and here is why ?
espncricinfo.com/sto…eam
The big cheese is flying to Capetown now
seems likely Warner and Bancroft at least will miss the fourth test as well as smith

espncricinfo.com/sto…-sa

that of course could be just the tip of the 'banning hammer'
theguardian.com/spo…ing
Edited by: "Wongy110" 26th Mar
"For anyone who loves cricket"....

33521586-knIrp.jpg
Sport in general is synonymous with cheating.
"No other players or support staff had prior knowledge and this includes Darren Lehmann"

33525012-cR4uc.jpg

theguardian.com/spo…ing
Wongy1103 h, 30 m ago

"No other players or support staff had prior knowledge and this includes …"No other players or support staff had prior knowledge and this includes Darren Lehmann"[Image] https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/mar/27/cricket-australia-coach-darren-lehmann-remain-job-smith-warner-bancroft-exiled-ball-tampering

Total nonsense. When lehmann received the news on camera he didn't look that surprised. Smith talked about a "leadership group". Does 2 people constitute a group?
RedLozzer32 m ago

Total nonsense. When lehmann received the news on camera he didn't look …Total nonsense. When lehmann received the news on camera he didn't look that surprised. Smith talked about a "leadership group". Does 2 people constitute a group?

Or even three but you are not going to discuss this without a bowler and/or coach involved
twitter.com/KP2…ian
Somewhat selfishly I hope they are not to harsh on Smith he is phenomenally talented
can't see him ever captaining any cricket side again mind

sounds like Warner has fallen out with his teammates and will be the main fall guy and good riddance sounds like a thoroughly nasty chap

Bancroft I guess is young enough that he can be forgiven ? may take a long time for some people mind
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions