Shocking

Banned
Shocking my oh son who is same age grew up with this girl and plays with her at his grans

Well shocked that this happened and the what if he was there also

Shame on the girl hope she gets better

( typed with a laggy 3g iphone ) ^^^

DJ1 Translation

I have just heard some shocking news. My other half's son sometimes plays with the girl in this news story when he visits his gran.

I can't imagine what would have happened if he had been there at the time.

Good job the mutts are getting destroyed and the owner got charged hopefully she will get banned from owning dog's in the future

56 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Banned

Dundee says it all.

Banned

"Well shocked that this happened and the what if he was they also "

what?

Original Poster Banned

It could have happened anywhere

Banned

dj_urban

It could have happened anywhere

Hope she gets better soon.

Banned

i'm not against owning rottweilers or any other kind of dangerous dog, it's the ownes who are stupid and irresponsable, they should be put down instead of the dogs

"passing motorist who tooted his horn" that sounds very helpful, beep beep stop eating that child mr rottweiler

Shame on the girl? Bit harsh that, mate.

CReilly

Shame on the girl? Bit harsh that, mate.

I think the OP means its a shame for the girl, but unfortunately they are unable to compose a sentence properly

Original Poster Banned

I can compose a sentence fine just like things brief,

Obviously It's a horrible thing to happen but I agree with davelister (which is odd) owners are the reason dogs are like that. I had a rottweiler growing up, it was the daftest, softest thing in the world. In fact it was scared of my cat! I hate seeing pictures of them like in the story, just reinforces negative perceptions

dj_urban

I see, the extra letter needed to substitute 'to' for 'for' really detracts from your point!

On topic, by the way, I agree with davelister/sancho

[/pedantic]

sancho1983

Obviously It's a horrible thing to happen but I agree with davelister … Obviously It's a horrible thing to happen but I agree with davelister (which is odd) owners are the reason dogs are like that. I had a rottweiler growing up, it was the daftest, softest thing in the world. In fact it was scared of my cat! I hate seeing pictures of them like in the story, just reinforces negative perceptions

A lot of idiot owners are known to make their dogs much more fierce by training them up.
So i would say to put down the owners too.

Banned

tonypop

I think the OP means its a shame for the girl, but unfortunately they are … I think the OP means its a shame for the girl, but unfortunately they are unable to compose a sentence properly

Absolutely, I thought the OP was shocked that he had discovered his OH's son had been playing with a small girl at first!

Banned

dj_urban

point proven!

Banned

Whats wrong with just owning a nice small friendly dog with a SMALL MOUTH ?? Why oh why when you are out for a pet do you choose one of the big dangerous varieties ? Brain= very small or not fully developed !

goldmax

Whats wrong with just owning a nice small friendly dog with a SMALL MOUTH … Whats wrong with just owning a nice small friendly dog with a SMALL MOUTH ?? Why oh why when you are out for a pet do you choose one of the big dangerous varieties ? Brain= very small or not fully developed !

I have met many more 'unfriendly' small dogs, but i'm presuming you are just trying to get a reaction.

Banned

sancho1983

I have met many more 'unfriendly' small dogs, but i'm presuming you are … I have met many more 'unfriendly' small dogs, but i'm presuming you are just trying to get a reaction.

An 'unfriendly' small dog I can handle, not a bull terrier or rotweiller , reaction or not

Banned

********NEWS HEADLINE*************
small unfriendly dog mauls little girl to
death.

^^^^how often ???^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Original Poster Banned

The woman who owned the dog's breed them,

tonypop

I think the OP means its a shame for the girl, but unfortunately they are … I think the OP means its a shame for the girl, but unfortunately they are unable to compose a sentence properly

Agreed. It's like trying to read hieroglyphics! X)

goldmax

Whats wrong with just owning a nice small friendly dog with a SMALL MOUTH … Whats wrong with just owning a nice small friendly dog with a SMALL MOUTH ?? Why oh why when you are out for a pet do you choose one of the big dangerous varieties ? Brain= very small or not fully developed !

Due to the fact not all dog owners are old woman or gay men.

Banned

danmc

they just have small **** problem.......

DLM

Dundee says it all.

troll fail

shame for the girl, the dogs should be put down

Banned

goldmax

they just have small **** problem.......

(todger)

Banned

danmc

WTF! so if you own a small dog, you are either an old woman or a gay man. No doubt you think owning a big dog makes you a bigger man?

I blame the parents!

Banned

DLM

Dundee says it all.

WTF!

csiman

WTF! so if you own a small dog, you are either an old woman or a gay man. … WTF! so if you own a small dog, you are either an old woman or a gay man. No doubt you think owning a big dog makes you a bigger man?I blame the parents!

Yes in all seriousness that is my honest belief.....Although my mum has a small dog and she isn't that old, **** she must be a gay man!

I'd best ring my dad.

Banned

I translated the OP for those of you that prefer to read things in English:

Please click this link for the news story

I have just heard some shocking news. My other half's son sometimes plays with the girl in this news story when he visits his gran.

I can't imagine what would have happened if he had been there at the time.

Edited by: "DJ1" 30th Aug 2010

Banned

DLM

Dundee says it all.

Yes, if the owners were Scotch then they were probably drunk or on heroin instead of looking after their dogs

Banned

micoo

troll failshame for the girl, the dogs should be put down

Go and play outside with a rottweiler

Banned

DJ1

Yes, if the owners were Scotch then they were probably drunk or on heroin … Yes, if the owners were Scotch then they were probably drunk or on heroin instead of looking after their dogs

+1

The owner should be put down, not the dogs.

Banned

Came across two Alsations loose on a public footpath at lunch time, no owner in site barking their heads off, being a dog handler I told them to shut the **** up and they went running back into their owners garden with their tales between their legs. My mate was impressed with my dog handling abilities.

This girl should man up.

Banned

lumoruk

Came across two Alsations loose on a public footpath at lunch time, no … Came across two Alsations loose on a public footpath at lunch time, no owner in site barking their heads off, being a dog handler I told them to shut the **** up and they went running back into their owners garden with their tales between their legs. My mate was impressed with my dog handling abilities. This girl should man up.

rotweilers>alsations , fail

Banned

lumoruk

Came across two Alsations loose on a public footpath at lunch time, no … Came across two Alsations loose on a public footpath at lunch time, no owner in site barking their heads off, being a dog handler I told them to shut the **** up and they went running back into their owners garden with their tales between their legs. My mate was impressed with my dog handling abilities. This girl should man up.

You dirty ******

And I agree with those who feel the OP should be put down.
Edited by moderator: "Swear filter avoidance" 30th Aug 2010

"When I got to her I didn't know what to do. I just kept repeating to the dogs 'be good, be good'.

lol, that'll do it!

lumoruk

To be fair, the little girl probably looked like a nice pink sausage, whereas the alsations must have thought you were a stinky 30-year-old hairy pork chop.

Banned

lumoruk

I've read some pretty sick things on this site, but this is up there

Banned

DJ1

Yes, if the owners were Scotch then they were probably drunk or on heroin … Yes, if the owners were Scotch then they were probably drunk or on heroin instead of looking after their dogs

You think the owners might have been an alcoholic drink?

A real shame

just last year two rottweilers attacked my jack russell when i had him on a lead i actually had to physically pick up my dog who escaped with a few cuts - the dogs then decided to jump push and snarl at me - not nice

i don't believe that all rottweilers are bad in fact the opposite our jack russell had a strong bond with an older rottweiller that he played with in the park when he was young it all comes down to training with dogs - if there is any doubt in an owners head the dog should be on a lead and kept under control

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions