shocking price for t and coffee on the dfds ferry!!!

Found 24th May 2008
around 8 pound for a t and a coffee on the ferry crossing to amsterdam couldnt beleive it at first my hubby said think alot of that t it was 8 pound and i thought he had made a mistsake and meant 8 euros but no it was 8 pounds and 1.50 for a dash of lemonade and 3.50 for a southern comfort absolute rip off !!!!!

11 Comments

You should have bought elsewhere..... :lol: ;-)

they ve got to make money from all those free tickets they give away somehow

how much did you pay to go to amsterdam?

We had a similar discussion on here about a month ago regarding the price of food & drink on the ferry from Newcastle - Norway. Yes it's a disgrace & i bet you will take a flask next time - sorry two flasks.

Banned

Who buys something without checking the price first? I would point blank refuse to pay that even if they had poured it already.

Reminds me of when me and a mate crashed someones wedding bash, we asked for two pints he served them up and we promptly got booted out :lol:

I know its totally outrageous !!:w00t:

Original Poster

jasonrat;2166951

they ve got to make money from all those free tickets they give away … they ve got to make money from all those free tickets they give away somehowhow much did you pay to go to amsterdam?

not sure hubby booked and paid for it !lol

Original Poster

lumoruk;2167110

Who buys something without checking the price first? I would point blank … Who buys something without checking the price first? I would point blank refuse to pay that even if they had poured it already.Reminds me of when me and a mate crashed someones wedding bash, we asked for two pints he served them up and we promptly got booted out :lol:

Well i cant function if i dont get a cuppa first thing so paid for it reluctantly !!!;-)

Original Poster

darren9030;2166968

We had a similar discussion on here about a month ago regarding the price … We had a similar discussion on here about a month ago regarding the price of food & drink on the ferry from Newcastle - Norway. Yes it's a disgrace & i bet you will take a flask next time - sorry two flasks.

u bet we will ! lol travelling on motorbike and me a pillion passenger so space is limited for luggage but i will make room for tea bags n travel kettle ! u can buy a cheap kettle for money they charged for the tea !!! lol

Original Poster

jasonrat;2166951

they ve got to make money from all those free tickets they give away … they ve got to make money from all those free tickets they give away somehowhow much did you pay to go to amsterdam?

wot free tickets tell me more ?:-D

mstiny;2172533

wot free tickets tell me more ?:-D

they've forever got competitions on their website

i won free tickeyts last year (tour of amsterdam too ) but they sail from newcastle and it was during the xmas perios so couldnt go
keep checking theor website

Original Poster

jasonrat;2173066

they've forever got competitions on their website i won free tickeyts … they've forever got competitions on their website i won free tickeyts last year (tour of amsterdam too ) but they sail from newcastle and it was during the xmas perios so couldnt gokeep checking theor website

cheers thats the port we used ! that would b good if we got free ones:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…55
    2. Netflix - UHD - £3/m11
    3. Updated 23/10/17: List of companies which spam or have been hacked2883
    4. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games810

See more discussions