Shocking...Pakistani Taliban launches women's magazine offering advice on how to use a grenade...

Found 4th Aug 2017
4 AUGUST 2017 • 3:49PM
The Pakistani Taliban has released the first edition of a new women’s magazine,with articles celebrating the role of mothers in jihad and calling on “like-minded” sisters to “get together” and learn new skills - including “how to use a grenade.”

The 45-page magazine seeks to draw support from a section of society traditionally scorned by the jihadist group.

"We want to provoke women of Islam to come forward and join the ranks of mujahideen," reads an opening editorial in the publication, which is titled Sunnat E Khaula, or The Way of Khaula, in honour of a female Muslim warrior from the 7th century.

Some features mimic the traditional format of a women’s magazine.

A cover image depicts a woman, albeit facing away from the camera and dressed in a burqa from head to toe. Further into the publication, an advice column implores readers to “organize secret get-togethers at home”, arrange “physical training classes for sisters” and “learn how to use simple weapons.”

The digitally distributed Sunnat E Khaula also boasts the equivalent of a “celebrity interview”, with a question-and-answer section with the wife of Taliban leader Mullah Fazlullah, who has never been heard from in public before, and was erroneously reported to have been killed in a 2016 drone strike.

Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Come on, it is so bleeding obvious that it is fake news to trash the stupid brains, that mangazine is written in English, no woman is going to be able to read it, Taliban bans school and education and that's foreign lingo, who is going to teach girls English over there?!
Pakistan is one of the top counties fighting terror and do you think they would allow a magazine to publish like this? Women from the tribes can't speak english, they are farmers not lecturers
muslim fetish crew checking in
19 Comments
Come on, it is so bleeding obvious that it is fake news to trash the stupid brains, that mangazine is written in English, no woman is going to be able to read it, Taliban bans school and education and that's foreign lingo, who is going to teach girls English over there?!
Wonder what their "position of the fortnight" is....
Pakistan is one of the top counties fighting terror and do you think they would allow a magazine to publish like this? Women from the tribes can't speak english, they are farmers not lecturers
Hmm trying to figure out what's worse this magazine or one of those soap opera magazines.
I'm as corny as Kansas in August, I am as normal as blueberry pie. No more a smart little girl with no heart I have found me a wonderful guy. I am in a conventional dither, with a conventional star in my eye, and you will note from the lump in my throat I have found me a wonderful guy.

Oh sorry, I thought we were playing Fallout.
muslim fetish crew checking in
LOL, like any of their intended audience can even read English.
Go back to stormfront please.
Misslovely1 h, 40 m ago

Pakistan is one of the top counties fighting terror and do you think they …Pakistan is one of the top counties fighting terror and do you think they would allow a magazine to publish like this? Women from the tribes can't speak english, they are farmers not lecturers

And here come the apologists!

YES I can quite happily believe that huge elements of the Pakistani military, secret services and the population at large would allow this to be published and would actively read it. You really think they didn't know Bin Laden was in Pakistan?

You have the western sponsored Pakistani government with the threat of military force if the army or secret service move against it from the USA and her allies. It's amazing how fast these devout Muslims forget their principles when their palms are heavy with western gold and technology.

You then have the rest of Pakistan where no western interests exist. These are the towns and villages where women are stoned to death for looking at other men, where people "suspected" of being gay are thrown from buildings and those who even dare to question the mighty Prophet Mohammed are lynched in the streets. The same might Mo who killed six hundred jews with his mighty sword, the one who married 11 times and had nine wives at once and the very same one who married a six year old.

Boy, 10, killed in attempted blasphemy lynching in Pakistan
theguardian.com/wor…tan

Again the protests that followed were by the children of the rich with parents who had sent them to be educated in the west. Look at all their nice aviator sunglasses and iPhones.

Rural Pakistan (and most of the middle eastern sink holes) have not moved one inch since the 6th century and have no intention of doing so. The male orientated domination and devaluing of women is a systemic part of their culture!
MSK.1 h, 18 m ago

I'm as corny as Kansas in August, I am as normal as blueberry pie. No …I'm as corny as Kansas in August, I am as normal as blueberry pie. No more a smart little girl with no heart I have found me a wonderful guy. I am in a conventional dither, with a conventional star in my eye, and you will note from the lump in my throat I have found me a wonderful guy. Oh sorry, I thought we were playing Fallout.

You will be falling out of a window with talk like that, you American loving infidel!
All religion is devoid of anything.
Whilst looking for memes of Easter bunnies I came across this....
I won't be sleeping tonight
31621727-RjHPN.jpg
No different from the military showing people how to use a gun before invading another country when it suits.
splender12 h, 18 m ago

Come on, it is so bleeding obvious that it is fake news to trash the …Come on, it is so bleeding obvious that it is fake news to trash the stupid brains, that mangazine is written in English, no woman is going to be able to read it, Taliban bans school and education and that's foreign lingo, who is going to teach girls English over there?!

The TTP has previously issued publications in Urdu and English to attract new recruits, but the new 45-page magazine marks the first time it has tailored its message to women.
OllieSt3 h, 41 m ago

The TTP has previously issued publications in Urdu and English to attract …The TTP has previously issued publications in Urdu and English to attract new recruits, but the new 45-page magazine marks the first time it has tailored its message to women.

Gold medal to you if you could ever find this original Urdu news.
OllieSt21 m ago

Your wish is my command - 9th edition. I hope that's acceptable, and I …Your wish is my command - 9th edition. I hope that's acceptable, and I look forward to receiving my reward. Here's the 1st edition if that's what you required.

epic fail on we are in year 2017, so Taliban got a time machine?!
reddit11 h, 11 m ago

No different from the military showing people how to use a gun before …No different from the military showing people how to use a gun before invading another country when it suits.

Yeah it is
splender10 h, 30 m ago

epic fail on we are in year 2017, so Taliban got a time machine?!

I'm not too sure we are singing from the same hymn sheet here.
Edited by: "OllieSt" 5th Aug 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants