Found 11th Jan 2009
I am going to be an usher at my mates wedding, and he wants to wear these shoes cgi.ebay.co.uk/New…318

dont ask why! They are horrid!

Is there anywhere that he can rent these, rather than buy them?

Cheers

1. Ask
  2. Shoe
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Shoe
13 Comments

Surely it's upto him to get them for you?

If not, buy them and wear them, but then relist on eBay and take what you get. Cheaper than renting, if shoe rentals even exist. Would you want to put your feet in a pair of shoes that god knows how many people have worn? I hate wearing bowling shoes for this reason.

Original Poster Banned

He will be wearing them, he wants me to buy them as he does not have an Ebay account.

There is no way I would wear them, unless it was for fancy dress

You are right they are vile!!! Take it that he is not paying??? In that case eI would tell him tpo get lost. I would only expect someone to wear what I wanted them to if I was paying, especially at that price!!!
I have no idea where you could rent them from, you could thry the usual suit hire places but to be honest I doubt they would have something so bold!!!

Original Poster Banned

He is paying, and wearing! With the black shirt and white tie, he is going to look a right moron

hankmarvin4;4029518

He is paying, and wearing! With the black shirt and white tie, he is … He is paying, and wearing! With the black shirt and white tie, he is going to look a right moron

Said his usher :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

kyalion;4029569

Said his usher :whistling:

I am not wearing the same! I am wearing, white shirt, black waist coat and black tie.

God, I am going to look a moron too

hankmarvin4;4029591

I am not wearing the same! I am wearing, white shirt, black waist coat … I am not wearing the same! I am wearing, white shirt, black waist coat and black tie.God, I am going to look a moron too

no you will look like the waiter

Original Poster Banned

people are going to think it is a funeral

hankmarvin4;4029470

He will be wearing them, he wants me to buy them as he does not have an … He will be wearing them, he wants me to buy them as he does not have an Ebay account. There is no way I would wear them, unless it was for fancy dress

What a lame excuse! He may not have an ebay account but I'm sure he could still offer to pay for them!

By the way, hope you didn't want those particular ones as they have already been sold!

Has your 'mate' been watching strictly come dancing.?

p.s you can hire shoes from the suit hire places, don't know whether they would stretch to a pair of them tho.

LJC79;4030999

What a lame excuse! He may not have an ebay account but I'm sure he … What a lame excuse! He may not have an ebay account but I'm sure he could still offer to pay for them!

post 5, he is paying for them just using the ebay account

dmissy13;4031121

post 5, he is paying for them just using the ebay account

Ah yes, sorry, missed that! In that case why does it matter if they are bought or hired?

Losing the plot, thought it said he was wearing them as well as the groom. Ignore! lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G12
    2. Do councils provide data when using a Data Collection company?610
    3. 1x Cineworld code needed412
    4. Appliance direct code or voucher11

See more discussions