Groups
    EXPIRED

Shooting Game for the Wii (Can anyone reccommend one?)

As the tile says! I have just bought the gun (old fashioned shotgun type) and would really appreciate any reviews on games. Rep will be left.

Mtia.

14 Comments

Banned

resident evil ?

Original Poster

Thank you! Can't leave you rep again though. Should be able to when the games come!!!

Have you tried Call of Duty series?

Good first person shooter game is Medal of honour heroes 2, wii zapper compatible and 32 palyer online too

2 player coop, great game is Rsident evil umbrella chronicals

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;3116205

Have you tried Call of Duty series?

Got that one, thank you.

Original Poster

Gurbz;3116215

Good first person shooter game is Medal of honour heroes 2, wii zapper … Good first person shooter game is Medal of honour heroes 2, wii zapper compatible and 32 palyer online too2 player coop, great game is Rsident evil umbrella chronicals

So medal of Honour and Heroes 2? What is the 32 player online bit?! Is it playing with other players?.... :oops:

Banana79;3116256

So are medal of Honour and Heroes 2? What is the 32 player online bit?! … So are medal of Honour and Heroes 2? What is the 32 player online bit?! Is it playing with other players?.... :oops:

Yeah playing with other players online, it is a good game got good reviews too i think check out gamespot.com

Original Poster

ALEXSHEFF92;3116360

]Medal of honor Review]RESI 4 Review

Brill, thank you!

yes def medal of honour thats really good , resident evil is my fav also house of the dead is pretty good shooting fun

Medal of Honor Heroes 2 - fantastic online multiplayer but a "meh" single player mode. The next Call of Duty should be with us November on Wii, and that should have a better single player mode, and it also includes online play and a Wii Zapper mode.

If you're after a light gun shooter, I can highly recommened House of the Dead and/or Ghost Squad.

Links crosbow training is good fun and comes with another gun and you can pick it up for about £14 now

Banned

Duck shooting on wii play :-D

Medal of honour heroes 2 is by far the best shooter on wii! and resi evil obviously
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions