Groups
    EXPIRED

Shop & Item Recommendation for Printable DVDR's & Printer that Prints on DVDTops

Hi

Need help could someone recommend me some shops where i can buy some of those plain top dvdrs that you can print on the top off. And a recommendation for a cheap printer that can do that job.

Any ideas?

Thanks

3 Comments

used to have a epsom r300 which was great for this - miss it lots, the best place to get the discs is from a computer fair - cheaper than the shops

Tessco extra have an HP printer that does it.Its a D series i think.. not sure... Has a CD/DVD tray that flips open, pop the printable disc in and itss done. I bought one 8 months back for £74.99 cheap cartridges as well

Original Poster

cat74;2476170

used to have a epsom r300 which was great for this - miss it lots, the … used to have a epsom r300 which was great for this - miss it lots, the best place to get the discs is from a computer fair - cheaper than the shops

Thanks, but don't have the liberty to go to fairs, cheap online shops is what i am after, near good enough if you find the right shop.
    unileeds;2477495

Tessco extra have an HP printer that does it.Its a D series i think.. not … Tessco extra have an HP printer that does it.Its a D series i think.. not sure... Has a CD/DVD tray that flips open, pop the printable disc in and itss done. I bought one 8 months back for £74.99 cheap cartridges as well

£75 is a bit expensive, was looking more in teh region of £40 or below. But will chekc it out, maybeits gone down in price.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2492
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424514493
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1624
      4. Asda having major issues with deliveries today33

See more discussions