Groups

Shop security tag removal!!

My boyfriend took me back a new pair of ugg boots from texas where he was working. They didn't have my siza in stock so posted the correct size to his hotel when the were available.

He came back last night and I noticed that both boots have a security tag on them (pin through the boots).

Any idea's how I can remove them? I don't really want to try chopping them off as i might damage them. What do you think the chances of me taking them to a nearby clothes shop and them doing it for me....without thinking I've stolen them lol!!

Cheers

26 Comments

haha that old chesnut!

in b4

THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF

THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF

thief .....

Original Poster

Hahaha I know I'd get that...that's what I've been saying to him...'great present ya tea leaf'. He did point out that they have the original packaging and he printed out his bank statement to prove a point lol!

Banned

yeah, go into a shop and show receipt first and ask.

then go and get the boots lol

Original Poster

Also doubtful he'd steal a pair of womens boots in a county where they even have a shooting range in their local supermarket! No ideas anybody then?

Banned

chunky

My boyfriend took....!

Therin lies the problem.

http://i51.tinypic.com/xo2mac.jpg

http://hf8x12.com/Track%202.jpg

The security tags in the shop I used to work at were released with a magnet, so as long as there's no red dye in the tags you could give that a go before going into a shop.

Just wear it with the tags on think of it like a new trend

Apparentlly there are only six degrees of seperation between us all so you must know at least one person who works in a shop. Ask them to help.

Banned

girls who wear uggs are usually chavs with a tag on their ankle anyway! just look on the bright side atleast your tag doesn't come with a curfew!
    Edited by: "F15H_FAC3" 8th Mar 2011

pugw$sh

End result. Branded Ugg boots

Original Poster

Hissy Miss

Apparentlly there are only six degrees of seperation between us all so … Apparentlly there are only six degrees of seperation between us all so you must know at least one person who works in a shop. Ask them to help.

Thought about that but don't know anyone!

Angle grinder.

burn them
    Edited by: "KapA" 8th Mar 2011

my daughter bought some bra's in la senza a few weeks back, it wasnt local to us, we dont have a la senza near, anyway, when we got home she noticed one of them still had the security tag attached, our local dorothy perkins removed it for us we did show receipt so try it

Get some pliers on them

F15H_FAC3

girls who wear uggs are usually chavs with a tag on their ankle anyway! … girls who wear uggs are usually chavs with a tag on their ankle anyway! just look on the bright side atleast your tag doesn't come with a curfew!

Must be a high rate of the population who are chavs then,given how many people wear them oO

If they haven't got a dye in them then a strong magnet will do the trick...
    Edited by: "tomwatts" 8th Mar 2011

youtube.com/wat…VXU just google it theres lots on there about it

sorry but due to hotukdeals regulations and rules ive had to report this thread and stolen shoes to the police.
    i managed to google your address so they should be with you shortly.
    much love.
    Edited by: "nebno6" 8th Mar 2011

*tumbleweed*
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)918
      2. Gaming PC Upgrade Help33
      3. E-Bike/Electric Bike/Pedelec Advice810
      4. Best VR games?11

See more discussions