Found 12th Nov 2016
I want the cashback paid to me. When I enter PayPal or BACS details and press Submit button, nothing happens... just the same screen is displayed....

Anyone know what is wrong?

1. Ask
  2. Movie
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Movie
35 Comments

It's probably like Quidco when you have to wait three years for £20. Just think by the time they pay you out the pound would have devalued so much it's practically worthless (I think that's the master plan of these companies rant over lol)

Delete app reinstall

Original Poster

batezy_1984

It's probably like Quidco when you have to wait three years for £20. Just … It's probably like Quidco when you have to wait three years for £20. Just think by the time they pay you out the pound would have devalued so much it's practically worthless (I think that's the master plan of these companies rant over lol)

I have over £42, so its not a threshold issue!
Edited by: "tmohammad" 12th Nov 2016

You just have to hope you aren't one of the few that a payout won't work for.

Original Poster

harry0206

Delete app reinstall

No, that did not work

Original Poster

CaptCShadow

You just have to hope you aren't one of the few that a payout won't work … You just have to hope you aren't one of the few that a payout won't work for.

I have been paid in the past.... twice in fact.

Do you know if there is an issue for some users?

Have you missed the threads about people receiving emails saying they were wrongfully accused of fraud and their accounts bring locked? Apparently there were a few who also said withdrawals didn't work I think.

Mine worked fine though, so hopefully yours does too.

Original Poster

CaptCShadow

Have you missed the threads about people receiving emails saying they … Have you missed the threads about people receiving emails saying they were wrongfully accused of fraud and their accounts bring locked? Apparently there were a few who also said withdrawals didn't work I think.Mine worked fine though, so hopefully yours does too.

Oh OK, I have not received an email....Its as if the Submit/Redeem button are not registering!

Original Poster

tmohammad

[quote=CaptCShadow] Have you missed the threads about people receiving … [quote=CaptCShadow] Have you missed the threads about people receiving emails saying they were wrongfully accused of fraud and their accounts bring locked? Apparently there were a few who also said withdrawals didn't work I think.Mine worked fine though, so hopefully yours does too.

Oh OK, I have not received an email....Its as if the Submit/Redeem button are not registering!

Why would they randomly block some people... I have legitimate account and they tell me that the balance is just over £42...

Edited by: "tmohammad" 12th Nov 2016

tmohammad

Oh OK, I have not received an email....Its as if the Submit/Redeem button … Oh OK, I have not received an email....Its as if the Submit/Redeem button are not registering!Why would they randomly block some people... I have legitimate account and they tell me that the balance is just over £42...

​Most people who have had their account locked are also legitimate, but it has still happened.

In the case, you seem to be fine. Not sure why the submit button wouldn't be working.

Is it still letting you submit receipts for cashback?

You'll be lucky to get any money out of them now - many folks are having issues and by all accounts they are about to go under !

I have £4.05 which the app is refusing to let me withdraw - annoying but I always withdrew when I reached £4 before.
As always - with Cashback schemes always get your money asap and always assume that you may not get it!

Original Poster

Thats a real blow... been saving the money for xmas time for over a year! So we cant do nothing about it?
Edited by: "tmohammad" 13th Nov 2016

I tried to sign up a couple of days ago but the process didn't work, so looks like I dodged a bullet

From their Facebook page :

Some of you may be experiencing difficulties with accessing all parts of the Shopitize app. We’re aware of the problem and have made some improvements today that should improve performance. Our tech team will be working over the weekend to fully restore the service.
We apologise for the inconvenience it might cause you.

tmohammad

Thats a real blow... been saving the money for xmas time for over a year! … Thats a real blow... been saving the money for xmas time for over a year! So we cant do nothing about it?

You will probably be okay as it seems to be a technical problem,but I definitely wouldn't save up any money in any cashback sites/'apps in the future.

Original Poster

The facebook page has not been updated since the message deb8z posted. Any further info about them sorting their tech problems out?

Just tried again - app REFUSING to accept my withdraw request - just sits there when you select BACS or Paypal.

I REPEAT - You'll be lucky to get any money out of them now - they are about to go under !

Original Poster

:(:(:(

I cant get on either today, the app says oops something went wrong. On top cashback it says groceries unavailable. Emailed them the other day explaining the app wasnt allowing withdrawls and could i please withdraw my balance immediately to x account..got a reply saying we are aware of the issue with the app and are working to resolve it. Completely ignored my request to withdraw my balance.

The Shopitize scam in action ...

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh266/gussie5555/Screenshot_2016-11-14-14-29-00_zps8sbjzfzr.png

They are probably finished - any savings balance left with them are probably gone !!!

grumpyone

You'll be lucky to get any money out of them now - many folks are having … You'll be lucky to get any money out of them now - many folks are having issues and by all accounts they are about to go under !I have £4.05 which the app is refusing to let me withdraw - annoying but I always withdrew when I reached £4 before.As always - with Cashback schemes always get your money asap and always assume that you may not get it!

Being able to withdraw at £4.00 was a promotion wasn't it,it still says £5.00 in the terms.

Edit: Ive just successfully been able to withdraw funds via bacs. Had an email to confirm it is in progress aswell. Looks like it might be working now.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk188/gphandley/20161114_160841_zpsgo226n5j.png

Original Poster

Sadly, Still not working for me

Is it me or have they removed the post on Facebook saying they were aware of this problem ?

Original Poster

Looks like they pulled the post!

tmohammad

Looks like they pulled the post!

So it's not me going mad then,that's a bit odd oO

They are thieving fraudsters, they have blocked a lot of peoples accounts, I had loads of money in mine, so has my friends and families but they blocked loads of accounts.

Original Poster

Does anyone have a definitive answer on this? Is there a phone number we can call?

Shopitize rumours - please be aware....
emribena Avatar
emribena
Posted 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Just a heads up / be cautious post. A few people have been complaining on facebook and posts on here about being locked out of their Shopitize accounts and even after trying to reset their passwords they still can't log in. Shopitize have not posted on their Facebook page since 1st September which is quite unusual and they are deleting peoples posts who are asking what's going on off their wall and comments and not responding to direct messages and emails.

If you can still access your account, it might be an idea to try and get any money you have owing to you out of there as a precautionary measure. Some people are saying they have been emailed about accounts being suspended / closed due to people using common devices and threatening action as the claims are fraudulent and that they are looking at reclaiming the money from them so all in all not looking too good.

Some people also reporting withdrawing their money and it's not appearing in their bank even after a week so please draw your own conclusions but just be aware what has been going on

Original Poster

I wish I had seen emribena's post 2 weeks ago!
Edited by: "tmohammad" 15th Nov 2016

tmohammad

I wish I had seen emribena's post 2 weeks ago!

I'm surprised you missed it,that was posted after complaints on the Shopitize deal thread,it starts at post 9

hotukdeals.com/dea…496

Original Poster

Shopitize told me by email that its sorted... But its not!

Original Poster

UPDATE: Its all sorted now! They finally paid out yesterday thru PayPal.

Thanks for all your help.

I dont think i'll leave it as long to collect next time... That is if I carry on!

Edited by: "tmohammad" 28th Nov 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…57
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710978
    3. Hope of a cure for asthma58
    4. hotukdeals features in current edition of computer active magazine612

See more discussions