Found 24th Sep 2016
hi all please point to me to the best current shopkins deals going on ...need to get some for my daughter after a blood test that she's been dreading and I promised her I'd get
her some....

1. Ask
  2. Shopkins
9 Comments

I got 50 off ebay for about £12 they are new. From china tho, probably made in same factory, think they took a couple of weeks to arrive If that's a problem?

Original Poster

wow.. good deal but long delivery time..need some today...my fault..I forgot..

TheDobbus

I got 50 off ebay for about £12 they are new. From china tho, probably … I got 50 off ebay for about £12 they are new. From china tho, probably made in same factory, think they took a couple of weeks to arrive If that's a problem?

Almost certainly fakes

afnoor

wow.. good deal but long delivery time..need some today...my fault..I … wow.. good deal but long delivery time..need some today...my fault..I forgot..

Asda, Tesco, Smyths, ToysRus & Argos all stock them if you need them today. Usually £2.50 for 2 pack, £5 for 5 pack or £10 for 12 pack.

Original Poster

seabs

Asda, Tesco, Smyths, ToysRus & Argos all stock them if you need them … Asda, Tesco, Smyths, ToysRus & Argos all stock them if you need them today. Usually £2.50 for 2 pack, £5 for 5 pack or £10 for 12 pack.

​thank you

Original Poster

found some in both Asda and Smyth toys...thank you all ...I have a happy 6yr old

Argos 3 for 2 toys, including the wee £2.49 twin pack

They do them in one of the discount shops b&m I think. It's not the new season but I picked up a couple of 5 packs for £3.99 the other day

TheDobbus

I got 50 off ebay for about £12 they are new. From china tho, probably … I got 50 off ebay for about £12 they are new. From china tho, probably made in same factory, think they took a couple of weeks to arrive If that's a problem?

​whats the Ebay username or a link please?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769277
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322845
    3. word association Game74244886
    4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…33

See more discussions