Groups

Shopper discount and reward

Ordered online Pizza from Pizza Hut and at the end of the transaction was offered £10 off next purchase.

When I clicked it sent me to (links in first post)

shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk/Hom…ils

As we went through the page it asked for a credit card so I looked up and found this thread.

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho…869

Anybody heard of this company. Did I miss a thread on it?

They seem to sign you up to pay £8 month to be member. Not sure if they tell you this at any stage, but it would not seem so from the experiences on this thread.

4 Comments

I remember a few people on here every now and again saying they had been scammed or had direct debit payments taken out of their account for this not knowing what it was for or being aware of signing up.
    Lots of bad stories on google about it too.

I've had no problem with Shopper Discount & Rewards. I got £15 on joining. They charge £10/month but you can claim £10 back each month for any Argos purchase. I found (accidentally) that I can buy something at Argos, return it for a refund and still use the receipt for the cashback. The regular discounts are similar to Quidco's. Haven't yet discovered if can claim both at the same time.

Banned

http://www.hayabusa.org/forum/attachments/riding-skills-survival-techniques/221784d1306779775-rearended-50-mph-old_thread.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?712
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1721
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764394
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846242

See more discussions