Shopping at Boots.com

Hi, I have ordered a pair of GHD's off the Boots website, as I could get 2600 points back, however I have placed the order without signing up to get an Advantage Card. Stupid, yes I know. Is there any way I can cancel the order, or have the points added onto a new Advantage card. Or can I return them when they are delivered and in the meantime order another set?
Thanks for your help. Rep will be given to all helpful responses

5 Comments

I'd ring Boots' customer service & explain what's happened to them They're really excellent and very helpful and should be able to sort it out for you Good luck x

i think if u have the reciept when they come and take it to the store with your card (when u get it) they will put the points on for you

Original Poster

sadiebabes;3280736

I'd ring Boots' customer service & explain what's happened to them … I'd ring Boots' customer service & explain what's happened to them They're really excellent and very helpful and should be able to sort it out for you Good luck x

Thanks :thumbsup: Do you think they will just apply for an Advantage Card for me and add the points? The only reason I bought them wasbecause I could get so much back in points....so seems a bit pointless else

Original Poster

edjaned;3280760

i think if u have the reciept when they come and take it to the store … i think if u have the reciept when they come and take it to the store with your card (when u get it) they will put the points on for you

I did wonder that, but weren't sure if the receipt needed to be validated. I'm sure they done that for my mum once in store. But if it works that way then its great. Thanks

louiseb84;3280770

Thanks :thumbsup: Do you think they will just apply for an Advantage Card … Thanks :thumbsup: Do you think they will just apply for an Advantage Card for me and add the points? The only reason I bought them wasbecause I could get so much back in points....so seems a bit pointless else

Yep, I think they would Everytime I've phoned them they've been fab and really polite etc so I'm sure they'll sort it out
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764198
    2. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!11
    3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1523
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?29132

See more discussions