Shopping at Next.com

I've just registered a new account with Next and ordered some clothes from there, and they are coming Thurs but no mention of how I pay for them?
Help!

9 Comments

theyve probably opened you a credit account then,you will get a monthly statement

just log back into your account and make the payment.....although you don't get charged interest if you pay your balance off when the statement arrives.....thats what I do

you just get a statement and pay in full-it wont be a problem-if you dont want an account you can close it then?

ljfx;2730520

Where do I get my customer number from? I need it to log in

you should have received a confirmation order e-mail

pay on delivery...it will quote your account number....

you wont get your account number until your 1st staement arrives,or it will be on the invoice inside the parcel,then pay up right away and you wont incur the interest

ljfx;2730601

Ok. Thanks all! Dont think I'll be Next online shopping again though

lolol before you know it they will have sent you a store card with a hefty limit to reach:thumbsup:

The same thing happend to me. I asked them to stop sending me catalogues and this stopped me adding to our paper mountain and being charged £3.95 every time a new calogue comes out. Keep the account as it enables you to order goods and collect instore therefore avoiding postage costs. Also there are often free postage code to be had.

this happened to me too a few months back, i was gutted, but rang them up told them I didn't want a credit account and that I wanted to pay for the item there and then, the customer service assistant changed my credit account to a cash account straight away for me, and I paid over the phone
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2323
    2. Win a Mazona Olympus 8kW multi-fuel stove @ Gr8 Fires44
    3. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine43
    4. Win a Slow Cooker with Kikkoman77

See more discussions