Expired

Shopping at Very - Getting a Very Account?

Found 4th Dec 2012
Hey,

I always look at the very deals and have been 'very' wary of Very as they seem to get some stick on here.

Anyway I was trying to get some presents for the other half and it refused me straight out, which I thought very strange as I have never been refused anything credit wise ever apart from an attempt at a platinum card some years ago.

My income is fairly high, and I have good credit, never missed a payment on anything, own my own house etc...

Are they picky - does anyone know their criteria?
Anyone know if its worth calling them?
Anyone else had similar?

Just there are some bits I want on there, but I only really want em if I can use the code.

Ta
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
I've used them for years and always paid by debit card. I applied for the credit account as I wanted to take advantage of the vouchers and % discount but they refused me even though I believe I match all the criteria. I have several credit cards and pay them all off each month. I don't think they like good payers. They probably prefer the skanks who pay minimum payment each month so they can add additional charges and interest. Just my opinion.
I applied for Very Credit Account last year over the phone. I was 21 at the time. I have never taken a loan out or anything like that how ever I have went over drawn with my bank once or twice when I was yonger. But they where fine and they give you 15% your first credit order.

There take 3 payment options is amazing as well. 0% interest it makes buying the expensive things a lot easier. Like I just bought a PlayStation TV from them for £250. I can't afford to pay that at the moment but with there take 3 option I just pay £80+ a month for 3 months witch I can afford to do.
Same company as Littlewoods, they prefer people who will use the rip-off "buy now and pay in 12 months" for double the price
Original Poster
Maybe that is what it is then... well they obviously don't want my business... or certainly not without the code saving - shame

Thanks
Original Poster
ocelot20

I applied for Very Credit Account last year over the phone. I was 21 at … I applied for Very Credit Account last year over the phone. I was 21 at the time. I have never taken a loan out or anything like that how ever I have went over drawn with my bank once or twice when I was yonger. But they where fine and they give you 15% your first credit order.There take 3 payment options is amazing as well. 0% interest it makes buying the expensive things a lot easier. Like I just bought a PlayStation TV from them for £250. I can't afford to pay that at the moment but with there take 3 option I just pay £80+ a month for 3 months witch I can afford to do.

Are you working for Very or something? (_;)

I'm glad you got what you wanted... however it is not really what I asked lol
Sorry I miss read what you where asking I thought you where asking if Very is any good.
ocelot20

I applied for Very Credit Account last year over the phone. I was 21 at … I applied for Very Credit Account last year over the phone. I was 21 at the time. I have never taken a loan out or anything like that how ever I have went over drawn with my bank once or twice when I was yonger. But they where fine and they give you 15% your first credit order.There take 3 payment options is amazing as well. 0% interest it makes buying the expensive things a lot easier. Like I just bought a PlayStation TV from them for £250. I can't afford to pay that at the moment but with there take 3 option I just pay £80+ a month for 3 months witch I can afford to do.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_REkgXByDyuU/S7OQUFqK7eI/AAAAAAAAGyQ/uKpjRk7rwtM/s1600/grammar_nazi2.jpg
Very also sell on ebay

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/veryclearance?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

And Littlewoods

stores.ebay.co.uk/Lit…nce
Original Poster
Thanks guys
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants