Found 8th Mar 2009
Hi I'm in the market for some new under crackers. Anyone know any good websites I could use. I usually go for the tight trunk style but open to other suggestions. Im 35 and Im not upto date with my boxer fashions!!! Cheers all

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Tight isnt good for the seed lol. Which is ok if you not trying for a baby.

Good reason for me to look at mens sites lol :thumbsup:

This looks good but never heard of them

iwantpants.com/hom…tml

http://iwantpants.com/images/Products/dt_ultra_handcuffs_product.jpg

figleaves.com do mens, just try not to get distracted gawping at the ladies

http://iwantpants.com/images/Thumbnails_TN/dt_fluro_TN.jpg look good on a dance floor

Love ]ASOS

Original Poster

choc1969;4580968

look good on a dance floor

Mmmm Don't think I cud pull it off... (Wearing them on the dancefloor that is!!)

Go to Primark you'll save a fortune!!!

wendyak;4581003

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo :w00t:

chrishill;4580966

figleaves.com do mens, just try not to get distracted gawping at the … figleaves.com do mens, just try not to get distracted gawping at the ladies

What if he's gay ?

Original Poster

wendyak;4581003

I wanna several good quality pairs that look good and are reasonably priced upto £10 each. Do Primark meat the requirements??

Lulu'sMammy;4581026

What if he's gay ?

in that case, he'll not be distracted by the women :roll:

dinglebin;4581059

I wanna several good quality pairs that look good and are reasonably … I wanna several good quality pairs that look good and are reasonably priced upto £10 each. Do Primark meat the requirements??

your meat won't be secure in Primark undies......very thin.......the undies that is :oops:

dinglebin;4581059

I wanna several good quality pairs that look good and are reasonably … I wanna several good quality pairs that look good and are reasonably priced upto £10 each. Do Primark meat the requirements??

they'll be under £10 but if you fart you'll rip em! H&M is usually good for high-street pants under a tenner

Next is great they have really funky print ones 2 for £10 really good quality too
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Power banks on European flights?1013
    2. Driving anxiety.2944
    3. Ea access code for xbox?22
    4. Best sub £100 and sub £50 android phones?11

See more discussions