Groups

Shopping on Chinese Wholesaler??

Has anyone ever shopped with the following chinese wholesaler??

It probably sounds too good to be true but they have alot of cheap electrical items such as a iphone 3gs 32gb for £345.

eeook.com/ind…asp

Not really sure whether its a good idea to buy or not. Just wanted to know if anyone have ever heard of them.

6 Comments

Possibly fake, not much buyer protection if things go wrong, possible import charges, warranty? Wouldn't bother personally.

Fake!!!

Original Poster

greg_68;7907057

Possibly fake, not much buyer protection if things go wrong, possible … Possibly fake, not much buyer protection if things go wrong, possible import charges, warranty? Wouldn't bother personally.

i was thinking the same thing. Hoping they would accept paypal as a method of payment but nope!

Cheers

Did the link happen to come from a hacked hotmail address of someone you know or knew?

I've had a few fakes like that pointing towards some scamming chinese sites.

Original Poster

Painkiller;7907375

Did the link happen to come from a hacked hotmail address of someone you … Did the link happen to come from a hacked hotmail address of someone you know or knew?I've had a few fakes like that pointing towards some scamming chinese sites.

My brother got this website of a mate who probably got an email or something but no-one i know has used it. I think i'll stay away and stick to reputable websites based in the uk.

eeook.com is a bogus site. I paid US150 for a blackberry storm mobile thru western union
    Its over a month now.. Did not receive anything from them. Have already sent hundreds of emails but no reply..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      2. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1111
      4. Tv choice magazine Issue 391515

See more discussions