Groups

shopping spree

me an a friend lookin to spend a day shoppin. just askin where is the best place to do that? was told birmingham is good . is this the case?

12 Comments

B'ham is pretty good for shopping, just depends where you are, how far you want to travel etc.

I prefer Manchester, trafford centre and also Chester..

Original Poster

distance not a factor really. we are based in cardiff. megabus to birmingham £8 bargain!!

mango850;8158103

distance not a factor really. we are based in cardiff. megabus to … distance not a factor really. we are based in cardiff. megabus to birmingham £8 bargain!!

Then personally it is all about London, you have all the shops you could ask for from the general high street shops, to little boutiques, to trade markets, to everything.

New York :thumbsup: realistically though i would go to London. If you are looking for bargains then good old Manchester.

Original Poster

i would say london but to busy i would think. seems birmingham or manchester it seems

Leeds is good for shopping and eating n drinking x

i live in birmingham so shop up town all the time but i prefer london but you have to take into account getting to shops on the tube and also busier than birmingham, depends i think on peoples personal preference but i used to travel to manchester a lot before the bullring arrived and loved the trafford centre go with brum or manchester and have fun

Birmingham... Merry Hill! I go there once a week, at all different times (just not normally weekends!!!) and it's always really quiet! It's huge so it always seems really dead even though the car park is busy!! My Dad lives in London so I go shopping there a lot and I HATE it!!! Definitely Merry Hill!!!!

Banned

glam-R;8159544

Leeds is good for shopping and eating n drinking x

knightsbridge of the north:thumbsup:

Original Poster

baffledsalmon;8162577

Birmingham... Merry Hill! I go there once a week, at all different times … Birmingham... Merry Hill! I go there once a week, at all different times (just not normally weekends!!!) and it's always really quiet! It's huge so it always seems really dead even though the car park is busy!! My Dad lives in London so I go shopping there a lot and I HATE it!!! Definitely Merry Hill!!!!

is merry hill near the bull ring?

Yes!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your dream gaming set up?817
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …137325
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764522
      4. What is flamedeer??3047

See more discussions