Groups

Shops like M and M Direct and Play.com for branded clothing - can you think of any more?

Going on holiday in a couple of weeks so getting so summer clothes together for my teenage daughter. she like the branded clothing but cant really find much on Play or MandM so can you think of any more simular website?

cheers x

8 Comments

[url]www.republic.co.uk[/url]
    [url]www.thefashionhut.co.uk[/url]

Both cheap and both have excellent customer service.

Try the next sale as they have some branded items in it as well as their own label. I know Roxy is one of the girls labels so not sure if this is of any interest to your daughter - [url]www.next.co.uk[/url]

sportsworld

Original Poster

thks for the replies look like she like republic the best - says sporstd world is too chavy! lol

can u think of any mopre?

mum2b;2584343

thks for the replies look like she like republic the best - says sporstd … thks for the replies look like she like republic the best - says sporstd world is too chavy! lolcan u think of any mopre?

not really other than like ]lxdirect.com etc , think theres a 20% off code still working ( XX464 ) so might work out ok. i got 20 % off a £329 item last weds

mum2b;2584343

thks for the replies look like she like republic the best - says sporstd … thks for the replies look like she like republic the best - says sporstd world is too chavy! lolcan u think of any mopre?

Sorry, I didn't read your original message. thefashionhut is men only! Soz
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp34
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…22
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764566
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285992

See more discussions