Groups
    EXPIRED

Shoptize and Quicksnap? What are these please can someone please explain? I see them mentioned quite a lot here :-) x

As the question

6 Comments

apps on your smart phone that give you money back on certain products when u upload a receipt

I looked at shopitize but was put off by the fact that you had to do some tasks before you can claim? no detail of what the task is on their website either.

How do they pay back? And how soon after purchasing and upload?

Banned

mutley1

I looked at shopitize but was put off by the fact that you had to do some … I looked at shopitize but was put off by the fact that you had to do some tasks before you can claim? no detail of what the task is on their website either.

exactly , you have to like the product then do another task were I got stuck, stupid eh

mutley1

I looked at shopitize but was put off by the fact that you had to do some … I looked at shopitize but was put off by the fact that you had to do some tasks before you can claim? no detail of what the task is on their website either.

Task?! It's hardly a task! You get asked a question, do you like chocolate? Yes or no click whatever and your able to claim your cash back!

sofiasar

exactly , you have to like the product then do another task were I got … exactly , you have to like the product then do another task were I got stuck, stupid eh

You got stuck on a shopitize question? Reallllyyy?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"35
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      3. I want some backless loafers for men11
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions