Groups

Shopto

I've just been sent an email saying my pre-order of the xbox is back in stock but they can't process my order until some 3D authentication is complete.

Now, I paid for the XBOX with my Debit card and don't have any 3D verification thing. (and it isn't available for my bank yet)

Does this mean I can't now purchase it? The email says I have 3 days to complete the order or it will be cancelled! How long does it take to get one of these 3D things?

Why can't shopto have told me this over a week ago when I ordered it? I could have had it all set up by now, or decided to cancel my order and got it elsewhere

5 Comments

Get in touch with them and explain the situation, i'm sure they will get it sorted for you, don't think they would want to lose out on a £200 sale!

What bank are you with?

Original Poster

Clydesdale Bank

Have replied to the email explaining the situation, but does anyone know of another way of getting in touch with them?

They seem to be really slow in replying to emails (if they ever reply at all)

tel: +44 (0) 1344 404 773fax: +44 (0) 1344 451 447email: [email protected] tel: +44 (0) 1344 404 773fax: +44 (0) 1344 451 447email: [email protected] Please be aware that we have limited phone lines and no fancy queing system! If you get the answering machine please wait a few minutes and try again.The lines are only staffed 9-6 Monday-Friday.

There is alot of threads about the 3d stuff on there forum
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767314
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***822
      3. word association Game73944501
      4. word survey1014

See more discussions