Shopto ebay

Found 6th Jan
Is anyone having issues with shopto on eBay at the moment? They allegedly sent an item first class 9 days ago, which hasn’t arrived, and are ignoring all emails. Even at this time of year, first class shouldn’t take this long, and letting me know it has been dispatched/when they said isn’t that hard!
I used my 20% off with them so am annoyed as it looks like I wasted my voucher now. The shopto website has always been good, so this is really disappointing.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

I had an issue. Similar to yours. They completely ignored my emails. I ended up doing a paypal dispute and within an hour my game was despatched. They never commented or even replied after.

Just phone them and ask them

Open a INR claim

Original Poster

windym7 m ago

Open a INR claim

I’m going to, was just wondering if others have had this problem lately. Plus it doesn’t get me the 20% offer back for the item, so I can get it elsewhere the same price. Their website seems to be great service each time I’ve used it.

20% off an item that doesn't arrive is no saving!

Original Poster

windym9 m ago

20% off an item that doesn't arrive is no saving!

I know this, I’m saying I wasted my code when I could’ve ordered elsewhere and got the item. Just frustrating.

I’ve also ordered from them using the 20% voucher. My game arrived in 2-3 days, best to contact eBay and open a dispute if no response still.
Post a comment
@
    Text