Shopto is it good?

Found 28th Dec 2017
Is Shopto a reputable company I haven’t heard much about it, what are your opinions if you have purchased items from there.
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
They have always been good for me.
Good company, never had a problem with them.
Good for me
deleted800342
Good for me since they fixed their security after leaking customer payment information years ago, when I had 600 quid nicked out of my account on a brand new debit card only they had the details of.
Used to be the best but then they upped there prices, still good.
They were good yesterday on their ebay site - didn't put prices up when the 20% voucher came out (in fact their prices were very sensible for console/games stuff) and dispatched right away
jwsg2 h, 10 m ago

They were good yesterday on their ebay site - didn't put prices up when …They were good yesterday on their ebay site - didn't put prices up when the 20% voucher came out (in fact their prices were very sensible for console/games stuff) and dispatched right away

I bought the Nintendo switch from them yesterday, but then got a little worried considering I knew nothing about them, all the feedback has helped!
jwsg2 h, 22 m ago

They were good yesterday on their ebay site - didn't put prices up when …They were good yesterday on their ebay site - didn't put prices up when the 20% voucher came out (in fact their prices were very sensible for console/games stuff) and dispatched right away

Mine has not been dispatched yet.. T. T
MarioKart arrived already - hopefully not too long to wait if you ordered a Switch
jwsg10 m ago

MarioKart arrived already - hopefully not too long to wait if you ordered …MarioKart arrived already - hopefully not too long to wait if you ordered a Switch

Did you order yesterday? Mine has not been budging at all..
jwsg1 h, 49 m ago

MarioKart arrived already - hopefully not too long to wait if you ordered …MarioKart arrived already - hopefully not too long to wait if you ordered a Switch

Wow! that was quick
Anyone else bought a switch from shopto_outlet that has not been dispatch?
Dronelover29th Dec 2017

Anyone else bought a switch from shopto_outlet that has not been dispatch?

Yes! Been waiting for that email .. have you received one yet?
shay1234516 m ago

Yes! Been waiting for that email .. have you received one yet?

I received one on 31st if I am not mistaken. I bought the neon one. But the tracking is useless. Hopefully it will arrive before Friday.
Dronelover35 m ago

I received one on 31st if I am not mistaken. I bought the neon one. But …I received one on 31st if I am not mistaken. I bought the neon one. But the tracking is useless. Hopefully it will arrive before Friday.

Lucky I haven’t received anything as yet .. hoping it gets delivered as I’ve already got the accessories.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants