Groups

Shopto preorders. Help please :-)

I preordered Uncharted 2 from shopto for 32.95
    and then decided to go for the special edition from game for 34.99 (had 5 pounds in reward points)
    So I was thinking about letting someone else have my preorder for 32.95 so they can save some money as shopto put the price up to 37.85 now.

Can I change the address the game gets dispatched to once the status changes from preorder to order?

5 Comments

Shopto do not have a pre-order price promise, so it is likely that they will be charging £37.85 when the game is released anyway.................(they tend to do this, and you have to confirm that you still want it at the increased price)

That has been my experience anyway, others may know differently......................

dancrawley;6478000

Shopto do not have a pre-order price promise, so it is likely that they … Shopto do not have a pre-order price promise, so it is likely that they will be charging £37.85 when the game is released anyway.................(they tend to do this, and you have to confirm that you still want it at the increased price)That has been my experience anyway, others may know differently......................

Theyve changed that now.

It is a confirmed price

dancrawley;6478000

Shopto do not have a pre-order price promise, so it is likely that they … Shopto do not have a pre-order price promise, so it is likely that they will be charging £37.85 when the game is released anyway.................(they tend to do this, and you have to confirm that you still want it at the increased price)That has been my experience anyway, others may know differently......................

nah not true

They changed it

Starr;6478012

Theyve changed that now.It is a confirmed price

dontasciime;6478306

nah not trueThey changed it

Well, about time too - it was a ridiculous policy..........

Yup.

I can't find any mention of it on website now but they did inform me and I know from my recent pre orders got charged the pre order price. If they had of emailed to tell me price had gone up they would be shoving it where it hurts.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions