Groups

Shopto - Saturday delivery?

hi
    I want to order something from shopto, but I'm going on holiday on Sunday. I need the item to arrive by Saturday. Does anyone know if I order it asap what are the chances of it arriving by Saturday?

thanks

14 Comments

I wouldn't risk it mate

They don't send by Guaranteed Delivery normally, so unless there is an option to upgrade, you can't guarantee it.

Yes they do. Upto you if you wanna risk it though.

I get all my items next day - Saturday's included.

Must of had 10-20 orders fulfilled by them by now.

Fab.

robtallica;4155720

Yes they do. Upto you if you wanna risk it though.

Yes they do "what"?

I'd risk it.

If you order it by 5PM tomorrow there is a high chance you should get it by Saturday.

Once I ordered a game at 4.50PM and I got the game delivered Saturday morning. Great service.

thesaint;4155743

Yes they do "what"?

Send out items - which happen to be received by customers on a Saturday.

Usually if you order on a Friday morning or earlier.

Stock items - Usually delivered in 24 hours.UK orders placed before … Stock items - Usually delivered in 24 hours.UK orders placed before 5.30pm dispatched same day via FREE 1st Class Recorded Signed For delivery UK orders placed after 5.30pm dispatched next day via FREE 1st Class Recorded Signed For Delivery.

Shopto items come by roayl mail and yes they do deliver saturday, every item i have ordered from them has come the next day.

Very quick delivery

Amba_Gambla,

You may get them the next day, but they send by regular 1st class(Recorded) delivery, so it depends on a lot of factors.
    They don't deliver anything.

thesaint;4156342

Amba_Gambla,You may get them the next day, but they send by regular 1st … Amba_Gambla,You may get them the next day, but they send by regular 1st class(Recorded) delivery, so it depends on a lot of factors.They don't deliver anything.

who said they did? :?

Original Poster

Thanks for all your comments. Rep will be added!

Well, I ordered it this morning. Text received to say that it has been despatched by Royal Mail......

I'll let you know what happens!

Original Poster

WOOHOOO!

It arrived..

I love Shopto!

Amba_Gambla;4171560

WOOHOOO!It arrived..I love Shopto!

Yeah they're great. I've been using them since late 07 I think, I was gonna order myself a little saturday morning present but I forgot to order anything

I'm always pleased when I see a deal on here for a game I'm after - and it's a Shopto deal.

Original Poster

Amba_Gambla;4171560

WOOHOOO!It arrived..I love Shopto!

and on top of all that, Topcashback has tracked too!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2943
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would915
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171351
      4. word association Game73944520

See more discussions