Groups

Shopto.net £3 off voucher

Banned
    Would anyone be willing to give their £3 off code you get free in the magazine if you're not intending to use it?

I was planning to buy a game and unfortunately my magazine seems to have been binned during my tidy up the other day.

cheers

8 Comments

Can you not only use the code on the games featured within?

grex9101;5150462

thats what the front of the mag says!!

Original Poster Banned

grex9101;5150462

yes but one of my games i wanted was featured within!

grex9101;5150462

Sure it was for any game:? as i used it for the MK vs DC steelbook and im sure that wasnt in my magazine, may be totally wrong:)

clondikemike;5150518

You can use it on any game they sell as it just appears as account … You can use it on any game they sell as it just appears as account credit:)

Aha!!!!

(runs off to go through bin!)

Sorry OP :oops:

Does it work on MS points then?

Original Poster Banned

grex9101;5150529

Aha!!!!(runs off to go through bin!)Sorry OP :oops:Does it work on MS … Aha!!!!(runs off to go through bin!)Sorry OP :oops:Does it work on MS points then?

haha! its cool. I'm not sure what it can be used on, i assumed it was games over £30.

If anyone does have one, i'll be very grateful. Now i wish i left my place untidy, i could find everything then!

grex9101;5150529

Aha!!!!(runs off to go through bin!)Sorry OP :oops:Does it work on MS … Aha!!!!(runs off to go through bin!)Sorry OP :oops:Does it work on MS points then?

Im probably wrong:), (and edited my first post as i thought i was incase you wonder where it went), but im sure i did it as the steelbook wasnt in the magazine as i found the post on here

gooddeals9;5150541

haha! its cool. I'm not sure what it can be used on, i assumed it was … haha! its cool. I'm not sure what it can be used on, i assumed it was games over £30.If anyone does have one, i'll be very grateful. Now i wish i left my place untidy, i could find everything then!

Def not on games over £30 as i have never spent for than £30 in one go with them, (oh and by the way im still waiting for my RE5 i ordered last week for £19.99, txted me to say it had been dispatched and the 30th and nothing yet, just incase anyone was interested:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …161392
      2. Limited Edition Gran Turismo Sport PlayStation 4 console revealed22
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1124
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1323

See more discussions