Shopto.net instant delivery for psn codes?

Found 22nd Dec 2012
Just looking to buy another PSN card and was wondering if they deliver it or do they email it you or something? it doesnt mention anything about instant delivery on PSN, only the Xbox stuff

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. PSN
  3. PS3
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PSN
  3. PS3
11 Comments

shopto don't do instant codes any more

fanpages

Credit card, Pre-paid Card, & PayPal are now supported payment methods … Credit card, Pre-paid Card, & PayPal are now supported payment methods for adding funds to a PlayStation (Sony Entertainment) Network Wallet:[ https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/pc/cam/account/mywallet/select-payment-instrument.action ]

I "never" knew that [sony entertainment] allowed me to Paypal for adding "funds" to my "wallet/& or purse"

Thanks for theheads up [user=fanpages]

BNIB

ftty
Edited by: "fattyuk" 22nd Dec 2012

SuperEd

fattyuk

shopto don't do instant codes any more

Yes they do although not much discount

Banned

fattyuk

I "never" knew that [sony entertainment] allowed me to Paypal for adding … I "never" knew that [sony entertainment] allowed me to Paypal for adding "funds" to my "wallet/& or purse"Thanks for the heads up [user=fanpages]BNIBftty

I've never seen anyones jimmies rustled as much as fanpages must have rustled yours!

goonertillidie

Yes they do although not much discount

I stand corrected couldn't find them the other day.

greatest666

I've never seen anyones jimmies rustled as much as fanpages must have … I've never seen anyones jimmies rustled as much as fanpages must have rustled yours!

I do not understand what "jimmies rustled" means.

Could you explain in a sentence ∨ paragraph the [definition] of this statement.

BNIB

ftty

Original Poster

Thanks for replies guys, not much of a discount they offer

any other instant sites anyone can recommend? if not might buy directly from sony

SolidWarrior

Thanks for replies guys, not much of a discount they offer :pany other … Thanks for replies guys, not much of a discount they offer :pany other instant sites anyone can recommend? if not might buy directly from sony

Game do instant codes for the sake of cashback and points?

I asked a similar question the other week about instant codes.

With no replys lol

hotukdeals.com/mis…682

Original Poster

ill bare game in mind, thanks

Banned

fattyuk

I do not understand what "jimmies rustled" means.Could you explain in a … I do not understand what "jimmies rustled" means.Could you explain in a sentence &or paragraph the [definition] of this statement.BNIBftty

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tfVPxs7W74k/T4fyS4m3agI/AAAAAAAACDI/8lT8JXQBlX0/s640/jimmies-rustle-softly.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions