Found 20th Aug 2008
Hubs had his holidays accepted therefore we have from this Friday until Tuesday as a family to go somewhere.. We origionally bought a tent to go camping down Devon way however with the weather i dont think camping will be much fun!!
We dont want to travel too far, and cant go abroad ( son has no passport)

I LOVE caravans!! but they are soo expensive! Anyone got any suggestions for West Wales or something. I dont want to waste the days we have off doing nothing.

Or if anyone knows any late deals for caravans etc?

8 Comments

Have you tried Featherdown Farms
Not sure of availability but worth a look...
featherdownfarm.co.uk/

Id defo recommend wales but i went to the swansea area last year for 3 days and it was great but that was because the weather was very decent. We went to a couple of beaches i cant spell them but they were good.

I went camping in Wales and it rained solid for the 2 days we were there. Still had a great time b/c the walks you can do around there are lovely. I'd say chance it anyway...

We went camping near the Mumbles, weather forecast is good for the weekend.

Original Poster

Carley;2785222

I think the weather is supposed to turn on Friday? i hope so as i am … I think the weather is supposed to turn on Friday? i hope so as i am going camping as well!Here is where i am going...]http://www.sunbourne.co.uk/camping/index.aspGlan-y-mor in mid wales, £94 for the weekend for 6 adults and 4 kids

Ohh that sounds good.. and quite cheap

MarzBarz;2785244

Id defo recommend wales but i went to the swansea area last year for 3 … Id defo recommend wales but i went to the swansea area last year for 3 days and it was great but that was because the weather was very decent. We went to a couple of beaches i cant spell them but they were good.

as a swansea girl :thumbsup: course we were great . Although our brand new leisure centre finally opened this year in teh city centre . The pool suppose to be fab.

OP have you tried ebay seriously for a static if people havent filled theirs for BH weekend you may get lucky and get a bargain

You need to get yourself to Centreparcs

Have a look on ebay. I got a week in a really nice 8 berth caravan in Cornwall last summer holidays for £150 for the whole week.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51460
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions