Groups

Short Film

I am in my third year at uni, and researching what to base my 3-5 minute digital short on.

Any ideas or issues you'd like to see tackled in a short fictional film, i am having bad writers block and just need food for thought

thanks,
    addy

14 Comments

Two cowboys that leave the USA and venture into the world of soccer. Could be a great ending.

what course do you do?

Original Poster

screen studies

dcx_badass

Why most people on HUKD are jobless losers?

Says the guy who doesn't have a job.

Original Poster

how is that no matter what time of day i log in, you are ALWAYS online. Except monday mornings,,,, hmmm collecting the dole?

dcx_badass

Why most people on HUKD are jobless losers?

lollington

"why ARE most people on HUKD jobless losers?"

sorry loser

Death of a pet

or

child learning to ride a bike for first time.

or

Morning ablutions of somebody who Oscar (sesame st) like is living in a wheely bin.

dcx_badass

1) I don't need one.2) I'm a full time student.

That still makes you a jobless loser. Thanks for confirming.

addyliver

how is that no matter what time of day i log in, you are ALWAYS online. … how is that no matter what time of day i log in, you are ALWAYS online. Except monday mornings,,,, hmmm collecting the dole?

Talking to me? If so, it's because I'm a troll living under HUKD bridge. No online goats pass on a Monday so I play backgammon and drink vodka to pass the time until their return when I can annoy them once again.

mr.potato_head

Talking to me? If so, it's because I'm a troll living under HUKD bridge. … Talking to me? If so, it's because I'm a troll living under HUKD bridge. No online goats pass on a Monday so I play backgammon and drink vodka to pass the time until their return when I can annoy them once again.

trip trap trip trap..............lol

Banned

Why don't you have a 5 minute film of a clock ticking along. Then at about the 4:55 mark, have one single frame flick up with a picture of Stephen Hendry licking the inside of Dennis Taylor's mouth whilst Steve Davis and Willy Thorn 69ing in the background and at the same time, a big banner floats down (like at the end of Jurassic park) that says "When Snooker Players Ruled the World", then have Jarvis Cocker perform a 2 second version of Disco 2000 then fade to black.....

Awesome!

JonnyTwoToes

Why don't you have a 5 minute film of a clock ticking along. Then at … Why don't you have a 5 minute film of a clock ticking along. Then at about the 4:55 mark, have one single frame flick up with a picture of Stephen Hendry licking the inside of Dennis Taylor's mouth whilst Steve Davis and Willy Thorn 69ing in the background and at the same time, a big banner floats down (like at the end of Jurassic park) that says "When Snooker Players Ruled the World", then have Jarvis Cocker perform a 2 second version of Disco 2000 then fade to black.....Awesome!

http://www.socialamber.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/wtf.jpg&t=1

OP maybe your digital short should be about trolls and how they ruin online forums, give them the media attention they deserve.

or

This on a 3 min continuous loop?

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/ze/zeon-tech-digital-alarm-clock.jpghttp://i3.ce.cn/english/Life/trend/200809/18/W020080918488103148336.jpg

The dangers of internet over use, any evidence required is in this thread.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?22
      2. sky q is it a good deal?55
      3. Speccing a gaming pc37
      4. help: windows 10 wifi issue55

See more discussions