Groups

short holiday from Glasgow to Florence in march

its my birthday on 17th march and my partner wants to go to Florence. I can't seem to find anything that cheap flights alone are almost £500 pp. anyone know of any cheap holiday packages that time of year...

its for myself, my partner, our 2yo daughter and my mother in law.

thanks for any help

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

11 Comments

don't know about prices, but Florence is a lovely place to visit

Megabus.

skyscanner.net/tra…n=1

Might have to go a week before bday to get cheaper.... 4th to 7th for example is £146 per adult

If its for your birthday why is it your partners choice of place and why are YOU having to organise it, just curious!

therealslimkaty

If its for your birthday why is it your partners choice of place and why … If its for your birthday why is it your partners choice of place and why are YOU having to organise it, just curious!

and with mother in law.

Easy breaks used to do breaks to Flrence at a reasonable price. Try them. Florence is amazing.

Original Poster

thanks

Original Poster

therealslimkaty

If its for your birthday why is it your partners choice of place and why … If its for your birthday why is it your partners choice of place and why are YOU having to organise it, just curious!

its not his choice he's just been there before and knows I love art and history etc and Italian food so feels it would be the best place to go, if it booked it we'd spent a fortune. plus would forget all child related stuff etc lol i'd rather do it myself and cover everything

Original Poster

joesmum

and with mother in law.

mother in law is baby sitter :P

lynne192

its not his choice he's just been there before and knows I love art and … its not his choice he's just been there before and knows I love art and history etc and Italian food so feels it would be the best place to go, if it booked it we'd spent a fortune. plus would forget all child related stuff etc lol i'd rather do it myself and cover everything

Yes can totally understand that. Hope you find something nice.

Original Poster

therealslimkaty

Yes can totally understand that. Hope you find something nice.

thanks seems very expensive for long weekend mother in law says we should go to travel agents
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767119
      2. word association Game73844443
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)59475
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114450

See more discussions