Groups
    EXPIRED

Short term car lease

Does anyone know of any companies that offer short term lease (one month) on cars? I need a car for the whole of August and am ideally looking for something sporty-ish.

7 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks for that, but ive just had a look on the website and they only offer 3 months minimum from what I can see. . . .

Zed2k;1869990

Thanks for that, but ive just had a look on the website and they only … Thanks for that, but ive just had a look on the website and they only offer 3 months minimum from what I can see. . . .

Ah yes sorry I didnt notice that :oops: have you tried [url]www.easycar.com[/url]

Original Poster

Yeah ive tried a few rental companies, but they seem to take the pi** a bit in all honesty. You end up paying around 500 quid or so for one month for a small and very basic car! Thanks tho

Original Poster

cheers for that, but again checked their website and its 3 month minimum. I think perhaps that is the minimum term. thanks anyway

I'd go to a local company and see what deal you can strike with them. Would presume they'd be happy to secure a cars rental for a month.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      2. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78
      3. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???11
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?914

See more discussions