Found 18th Mar 2009
I need to find £400 for my accomodation, and I dnt get my student loan for another month... I cant get a student account as I dont have good enough credit for one,

so can anyone recommend a loans company that will give me a short term loan, with poor credit?

1. Misc
  2. Magazine
9 Comments

get a bank account with a £400 overdraft

unless your a mature a student i dont know how you could have damaged ur credit rating bad enuf to not get a student account. they seem to give them out as freely as (insert subject here) degrees

Banned

Robcampo;4670582

unless your a mature a student i dont know how you could have damaged ur … unless your a mature a student i dont know how you could have damaged ur credit rating bad enuf to not get a student account. they seem to give them out as freely as (insert subject here) degrees

It's probably the lack of credit history :thinking: he may have moved recently, changed his name etc...

Original Poster Banned

iv moved recently, and im only 20, but i cant get a student account, or a current account

Banned

TheStig;4670588

iv moved recently, and im only 20, but i cant get a student account, or … iv moved recently, and im only 20, but i cant get a student account, or a current account

I got a current account when I was 13 ;-) how many banks have you tried? what about the post office

mbna credit card....

speak to ur uni...im sure theres some dept. that can advise u

magicbeans;4670871

speak to ur uni...im sure theres some dept. that can advise u

Defo do this! I used to get money from the hardship grants pretty much every year!

Although now that I make my own money, I do pay a little back as an alumni

Original Poster Banned

my uni is **** though and the chances of me getting mney from them are about the same as me becoming PM
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56526
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle45
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions