Groups

Shortcut Toolbar Logos

A little help needed.

I have set up my browser to include shortcut icons, and some have they respective logos - and some dont!

How do i get them all to display a logo?

8 Comments

Original Poster

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2200/screenbn1.jpg

Disco;3564308

oic ss

eh? ^^^

I know what you mean. this has bugged me for ages and i haven't figured out how to do it. Sorry, i know that's not much help!!!

Do you mean the small icon that shows up in the address bar or favourites?

If so then it's out of your control. They're called favicons which each company create themselves.
    The ones that aren't there just haven't been created.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;3564409

Do you mean the small icon that shows up in the address bar or … Do you mean the small icon that shows up in the address bar or favourites?If so then it's out of your control. They're called favicons which each company create themselves. The ones that aren't there just haven't been created.

well thats what i mean.... the for HUKDs .. its a flame! ... well for my site [url]www.tjdoyles.com[/url] (promote promote!!..... sorry mods, wasnt really promoting!) i would like a little shamrock?

Original Poster

Babbabooey;3564481

and your question is what?? How to create them?? … and your question is what?? How to create them?? http://tools.dynamicdrive.com/favicon/

cheers mate ... just the jobbie!

EDIT: almost. I've copied it to my site folder, but it says it isn't there.?

Babbabooey;3564409

Do you mean the small icon that shows up in the address bar or … Do you mean the small icon that shows up in the address bar or favourites?If so then it's out of your control. They're called favicons which each company create themselves. The ones that aren't there just haven't been created.

On mine, sometimes they have little icons and sometimes they're just the internet explorer symbol. Is there something in my settings that would mean they sometimes work? and sometimes not?

Original Poster

PapaSmurf;3564674

On mine, sometimes they have little icons and sometimes they're just the … On mine, sometimes they have little icons and sometimes they're just the internet explorer symbol. Is there something in my settings that would mean they sometimes work? and sometimes not?

giz ya linky so we can check
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114446
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767107
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1446
      4. Online order Packaging - Share your best or worst1830

See more discussions