Groups
    EXPIRED

SHorts needed

I'm off on holiday on the 25th & want to get some shorts.

Something along the lines of these...

republic.co.uk/Sho…320

.... I would prefere them knee length rather than 3/4.

Looking to pay around £10 per pair if possible.

Cheers
    James

8 Comments

12 minutes to go on these on ebay 120272579321

Primark had some similar

tesco had some like these

Original Poster

Nice ones in debenhams but alot of sizes were out of stock, 32 waist, will have another look tomorrow though.

Was in tesco the other day but they didnt have any in my size, will check again in a day or so.

Going to Blackpool on Friday to get some clothes for our holidays as around us has no decent shops.

It's only going to be Shorts & T-shirts so I will be looking in TK Maxx & Republic. Does primark have any mens clothing?

Only looking for cheapish stuff for the summer really.

Never been into Blackpool town before so are there any other clothing shops to look out for whilst there?

Will give everyone reps tomorrow thanks, off to bed now though.

James

there's a big primark on bank hey street, a top man around the corner, a burton's on church street up by the winter gardens, next is virtually next door, tk maxx on bank hey opposite where pricebusters used to be, and peacock's "flagship" store has just opened by the tower in the old pricebusters building.... debenham's opening on september 6th but that's too late for you!

lickylonglips;2342562

there's a big primark on bank hey street, a top man around the corner, a … there's a big primark on bank hey street, a top man around the corner, a burton's on church street up by the winter gardens, next is virtually next door, tk maxx on bank hey opposite where pricebusters used to be, and peacock's "flagship" store has just opened by the tower in the old pricebusters building.... debenham's opening on september 6th but that's too late for you!

did you find any????
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      2. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      4. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22

See more discussions