Groups

Should Big Brother be banned

Should Big Brother be banned as a bad influence on our people, This year although i have not watched it much the Hormonal Bitches and Psycho behavior is beyond belief, The Cleaning Woman reminds me of the Steve Martin Film Dead Men Don't wear plaid, haha

50 Comments

yes

yes

if you don't like it don't watch it there are plenty of other channels. if you don't watch it they will soon stop making it so kind of a win win. don't need to hear people complain and eventually it will go away..

She has serious issues

It's a good way of identifying a mouth breather

No.

Your question and this thread is ridiculous.

oO

Turn it over if it offends you.

No it shouldn't be banned its a good social barometer, the secound some one starts talking about it, I know to avoid them socially.
    Edited by: "catbeans" 18th Jan

no it should not, if you dont want to watch

dont, simples

I used to really love watching it but got bored after a while. Same old, same old.

Are you a liberal ?

rodders443

Are you a liberal ?

Do you actually know what that word means?

Find this series really uncomfortable to watch, only the old guy seems remotely normal... but still I come back for more.

RossD89

Do you actually know what that word means?

liberal/ˈlɪb(ə)r(ə)l/
    adjective

willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.
    (of education) concerned with broadening a person's general knowledge and experience, rather than with technical or professional training.
    (especially of an interpretation of a law) broadly construed or understood; not strictly literal.
    given, used, or occurring in generous amounts.

rodders443

liberal/ˈlɪb(ə)r(ə)l/adjective willing to respect or accept behaviour o … liberal/ˈlɪb(ə)r(ə)l/adjective willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas. (of education) concerned with broadening a person's general knowledge and experience, rather than with technical or professional training. (especially of an interpretation of a law) broadly construed or understood; not strictly literal. given, used, or occurring in generous amounts.

Well, as evidenced, we know that Google knows what liberal means. I asked if you know what it means.

I only asked because the way in which the question in the OP is posed it displays a conservative view.

Edited by: "RossD89" 18th Jan

it gives celebrities something to do when their career is dead, it gives some people in society something to look forward to watching.

deeky

Agreed. Thread is pointless. If you don't like it, don't watch it. If no one watches it, they'll stop making it.

RossD89

Well as evidenced, we know that Google knows what liberal means. I asked … Well as evidenced, we know that Google knows what liberal means. I asked if you know what it means.I only asked because the way in which the question is posed it displays a conservative view.

I know what liberal means, it is just a fact that many so called liberals are far from liberal.

Yes, I'm from the " alt-right" Conservative, Republican whatever you want to call it.

deeky

peeej1978

Agreed. Thread is pointless. If you don't like it, don't watch it. If no … Agreed. Thread is pointless. If you don't like it, don't watch it. If no one watches it, they'll stop making it.

...and then...

http://cdn8.openculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/10011740/bigbrother1.png

shadey12

it gives celebrities something to do when their career is dead, it gives … it gives celebrities something to do when their career is dead, it gives some people in society something to look forward to watching.

Dont forget, i am a celebrity get me out of here.

mutley1

I enjoy that, they seem to attract a better class of celebrity, this last series was like a breath of fresh air, no over inflated egos, no real arguments etc, shows they can make good telly with out resorting to excessive 'shock' behaviour.

mutley1

​don't watch any of them personally, it must be cheap to produce and pay the channels to make them otherwise they wouldn't do it.

The best one so far was last series when on a livestream they had these "scripted scenes"
    youtube.com/wat…Rdw

barriey

I enjoy that, they seem to attract a better class of celebrity, this last … I enjoy that, they seem to attract a better class of celebrity, this last series was like a breath of fresh air, no over inflated egos, no real arguments etc, shows they can make good telly with out resorting to excessive 'shock' behaviour.

I have never seen that, but i know people love that show. I watched celibrity big brother once and it was surprisingly good.

mutley1

I have never seen that, but i know people love that show. I watched … I have never seen that, but i know people love that show. I watched celibrity big brother once and it was surprisingly good.

Have a look at that youtube clip

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2fD8wPWgAAsbr4.jpg

archer1204

The best one so far was last series when on a livestream they had these … The best one so far was last series when on a livestream they had these "scripted scenes"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nE_J1WIRdw

Omg, just reminded me that they all sleep in the same room. Even if you paid me a million quid, i aint gonna sleep in the same room with any stranger!

no. it's a brilliant show. this is the best one yet!

davewave

no. it's a brilliant show. this is the best one yet!

Without spoiling it tonight's was unreal.

nipstyler

frankie Boyle idea for big brotherWatch from 4.20

Lol, frankie talks a lot of sense in that bit!

Banned

Glamwampam

Should Big Brother be banned as a bad influence on our people, This … Should Big Brother be banned as a bad influence on our people, This year although i have not watched it much the Hormonal Bitches and Psycho behavior is beyond belief, The Cleaning Woman reminds me of the Steve Martin Film Dead Men Don't wear plaid, haha

Stop watching it & it will get pulled

Its people like you that watch it & moan that makes it keep on coming back!

deeky

That's what I do with the wife

airfix

That's what I do with the wife

And I suppose yours is beautiful?

I haven't watched bb since that bloke from extras was in it.

Who's in it this year?

BillySollox

I haven't watched bb since that bloke from extras was in it.Who's in it … I haven't watched bb since that bloke from extras was in it.Who's in it this year?

Just a load of plastics with huge egos, no morals and bad attitudes.

Glamwampam

Should Big Brother be banned as a bad influence on our people, This … Should Big Brother be banned as a bad influence on our people, This year although i have not watched it much the Hormonal Bitches and Psycho behavior is beyond belief, The Cleaning Woman reminds me of the Steve Martin Film Dead Men Don't wear plaid, haha

For someone not watching it, you seem to know what's happening. I've not seen it since series 2, when it was obvious that it's nothing but brain rot for those with limited mental capacity.

it's still going ?

Original Poster

rodders443

Are you a liberal ?

No never in a million Eons

I only watch it for the trashy arguments. don't take it seriously it's scripted crap.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions