Banned 80 replies
Found 4th Feb 2009
its more or less legal in amsterdam,spain, parts of america

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
80 Comments

I'm on the fence with this one.

I don't see why it's really necessary to legalise it...

hell yes!

After watching Pineapple Express last nite...hell no! lol

its more or less legal in amsterdam,spain, parts of america

In light of this revelation, I change my mind and say "Yes".

Banned

err stupid idea , class B again carry it at your peril..

I've never ever in my life tried drugs...or smoking... ugh...nasty

gota agree with the alcohol statement but instead of legalising green lets ban alcohol :w00t:

starsparkle2311;4288319

I am so wanting to see that movie, I'm waiting for a deal to come up on … I am so wanting to see that movie, I'm waiting for a deal to come up on here,lol:thumbsup:

I saw it ages ago. I can't remember it much so it can't have been that good lol

Banned

My 20 year old nephew smokes it and it's wrecking his life. He's even selling his belongings to buy the stuff. My sister is nearly having a nervous breakdown about it because of the druggies my nephew hangs around with and brings home. So I'd say NO!

starsparkle2311;4288312

I was waiting for this thread, did you watch the doc last night? Each to … I was waiting for this thread, did you watch the doc last night? Each to their own, I personally wish they'd legalise it, NO I don't do it, I've had the odd dabble in the past, but I see alcohol as more dangerous and yet that's legal? Just been a lovely bloke in our town died from alcoholism, anyone died from smoking pot?:?

If Alcohol and Tobacco weren't firmly entrenched in our society like Cannabis I doubt they would be legalised now. Which is unfortunate as Binge Drinking costs the NHS (well.. us) £1.7B a year :thinking:

bellabonkers;4288322

I've never ever in my life tried drugs...or smoking... ugh...nasty

Same here

My sperm count should be good and high!

Banned

if you have to deal with the misery that drugs brings and the state some folk have got into, you might understand why its should never be legalised, its glamourised by so many, but its ruined the lives of even more

robtallica;4288366

Same here :)My sperm count should be good and high!

you sound like your wanting to copulate lol

yeah they should

i think it should, then the government can control it better,control the strength, and earn tax on the sale of cigarettes ready made.

Smeagol gota agree with the alcohol statement but instead of legalising green lets ban alcohol :w00t:

Banned

starsparkle2311;4288411

again, so has alcohol and cigarettes:thumbsup:I am in no way condoning … again, so has alcohol and cigarettes:thumbsup:I am in no way condoning the use of cannabis, but hey, you can't slate one drug without the others, they all do harm:thumbsup:

I have never in over 16yrs come across a burglar who is stealing to fund his alcohol habbit

dog_cop;4288375

if you have to deal with the misery that..., its glamourised by so many, … if you have to deal with the misery that..., its glamourised by so many, but its ruined the lives of even more...

Bit like Hitler? :?

dog_cop;4288428

I have never in over 16yrs come across a burglar who is stealing to fund … I have never in over 16yrs come across a burglar who is stealing to fund his alcohol habbit

And you've come across them stealing for a cannabis 'habbit'? Come off it...

Banned

jah128;4288434

Bit like Hitler? :?

what has that got to do with the price of bread :roll:

I smoke it to help me sleep...

i also smoke it because i have a laugh with friends...i prefer the effects it gives and prefer it to alcohol. I dont really drink alcohol and the last time i did was new year.

Robotochan;4288349

If Alcohol and Tobacco weren't firmly entrenched in our society like … If Alcohol and Tobacco weren't firmly entrenched in our society like Cannabis I doubt they would be legalised now. Which is unfortunate as Binge Drinking costs the NHS (well.. us) £1.7B a year :thinking:

I agree to the above comment and also agree about the point that alcohol can be much more dangerous! However, I do not think cannabis should be legalised, it can do a great deal of harm to a user, can prove dangerous over time and does have devastating consequences for many drug addicts and their families!

churchy2704;4288336

My 20 year old nephew smokes it and it's wrecking his life. He's even … My 20 year old nephew smokes it and it's wrecking his life. He's even selling his belongings to buy the stuff. My sister is nearly having a nervous breakdown about it because of the druggies my nephew hangs around with and brings home. So I'd say NO!

Ive never known anyone sell thier stuff to afford cannabis....u sure it aint crack?

dog_cop;4288428

I have never in over 16yrs come across a burglar who is stealing to fund … I have never in over 16yrs come across a burglar who is stealing to fund his alcohol habbit

how can you possibly know that

I can't for the life of me understand how low-THC (ie non-skunk/hydroponically grown and cultivated) varieties of cannabis are considered a more harmful and illegal drug than ketamine...

Banned

Smeagol how can you possibly know that

bellabonkers;4288387

you sound like your wanting to copulate lol

:oops: I didn't mean to make it sound like an offer

(I'll wear a rubber if you want) :giggle:

in all fairness its the peoples fault not the drugs fault. say NO to drugs!

Banned

starsparkle2311;4288540

of course not, they're usually too drunk,cannabis users, usually too … of course not, they're usually too drunk,cannabis users, usually too stoned:thumbsup: I think you're talking about the heavier drugs which should be and are illegal:thumbsup:

I know quite a few weed users who have a bad habbit.. its muck

dog_cop;4288574

I know quite a few weed users who have a bad habbit.. its muck

directions to mint land please...

Unfortunately the relaxed attitute to alcohol means that it is readily abused, and unfortunately many people pay for it with their lives eventually...
Unfortunately, it is a slippery slope with cannabis, and once we start down that route, things will only become worse - First cannabis, then what? And if it is legalised, and readily accepted in society, more than likely it will also be very widely abused at some point, like alcohol
- We have to remember that alcohol abuse has many far reaching health effects than the eventual cirrhosis and liver failure - effects on mental state, social state, finances, personal life - i'm sure cannabis legalisation and subsequent abuse would be associated with the same

Its horrible when people who havent tried it judge the smokers.

the same people whos minds are judged by how the media wants them to be judged.

The same people who for example say

Pete doherty - waste of space, druggie - yet wont have listened to his songs or his lyrics.

Yeah, legalise cannabis - its a natural plant anyhoo.

Banned

Smeagol directions to mint land please...

legalise all drugs to stop the foreign government making millions off us, then tax it really high so that it pays for prescription medicines for those with long term or critical illnesses

Legalise it, this will take away the supply and demand for criminals........... money in the country's pocket, not theirs.....

dog_cop;4288689

ah the idiot looking for the village ........that way ----->

the one with the patios? I think the real idiot found it first :thumbsup:

Why is this threadhere, it's just been upgraded from Class C to Class B.

Not in the slightest will they legalise it.

Banned

Smeagol the one with the patios? I think the real idiot found it first :thumbsup:

Banned

Craig david;4288715

these 2 links explain … these 2 links explain everythinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCK9UNUJRZghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrmeaROTQjI

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. dakine backpacks11
    2. Android pay set up59
    3. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.335
    4. Switch from BT to BT same property different person632

See more discussions