Groups

Should Hillary Clinton even be on the ballot paper on election day?

Hard for even the most ardent Democrat to continue to ignore the growing evidence that Hillary Clinton is not at all well.

- Unusually rare public or press conference appearances for a candidate.

- Thought to be experiencing regular neurological / cognitive episodes.

- Physically being helped to climb small flights of stairs.

- Evidence of short, seizure like, incidents being caught on camera.

- Dressing in order to conceal a defibrillator vest underneath clothing.

- Uncontrolled coughing fits on occasions when speaking.

- Mysterious, sudden and premature death of doctor who raised concerns.

- A number of physicians suggest that she has advanced vascular dementia.

- A complex medical history raises question of suitability for POTUS / CiC.

This has culminated in it being reported that she fainted or collapsed at the 9/11 ceremony today. Although it is not deemed to be especially warm today, it is being spun that she became unwell due to the excessive heat.

We could all take issue with some of the 10 points above, but hard to ignore them all, or dismiss them as Republican spin.

I would love nothing more than to see a female U.S. President - but Hillary is wholly unsuitable for a number of reasons in addition to her health. Is she being selfish with the U.S. electorate by presenting herself for election for the next 4 to 8 years?

156 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.naturalnews.com/gallery/articles/Hillary-Clinton-frailty-640.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/186zuv.gif

The woman is clearly insane. Anyone that criticises her or has any sort of negative information on her seems to wind up dead. Instead of trying to win votes from DT, she insults his entire public support.
    DT is like a real life cartoon character and is quite insane but I think he's still a better candidate than Clinton.

I sense some disability discrimination...

The point about the dr is 100% fake story, and it was the dr's dad not the dr.
    You cant make up several lies from clearly biased sources, and then say "hard to ignore them all"
    Edited by: "davidian84" 11th Sep 2016

stuarthanley

a bit of light reading

the queen is a lizard too

Original Poster

davidian84

The point about the dr is 100% fake story, and it was the dr's dad not … The point about the dr is 100% fake story, and it was the dr's dad not the dr. You cant make up several lies from clearly biased sources, and then say "hard to ignore them all"

I think what you meant to say is - I (you) can't attempt to rebut one point, and then deem that means that all 10 are wrong. Have you seen the footage today? Fake is it?

Her health issues are a lesser concern to me than her lies and the corruption.

As Stuart rightly said DT has some issues but a far better choice IMHO

- Mysterious, sudden and premature death of doctor who raised concerns.

It's an odd thing to take something like this and treat it as some 'evidence' in a conspiracy about someone's health, rather than the far more serious crime of conspiracy to commit murder. X)

philphil61

Her health issues are a lesser concern to me than her lies and the … Her health issues are a lesser concern to me than her lies and the corruption.As Stuart rightly said DT has some issues but a far better choice IMHO

Like policy, knowledge of the issues...things like that?

I would much prefer a better candidate than Hillary on the left, but I'd also prefer a much better candidate than Trump on the right. The Supreme Court appointments alone are a reason to vote Democrat and maintain the social progress made in the United States over the last decade.

Truth is Hillary wasn't wrong in what she said about Trump's supporters either, in my opinion.

Saturn

I think what you meant to say is - I (you) can't attempt to rebut one … I think what you meant to say is - I (you) can't attempt to rebut one point, and then deem that means that all 10 are wrong. Have you seen the footage today? Fake is it?

I wasnt going to go though each one and wasnt calling them all untrue. was just saying making a list doesnt make it valid.

The dr note says she is healthy, everything else is smear tactics. Clearly she has some health concerns but there is no way she could lie and hide a serious condition and become president.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Ic97mPViHEG5O/giphy.gif

I can understand if voters said that they needed to know about the health of a prospective presidential candidate.

But is it a case that it is better not to know?

If people knew about John F. Kennedy's ill health would they have voted for him?

This is from the New York Times

nytimes.com/200…all

In J.F.K. File, Hidden Illness, Pain and Pills
    By LAWRENCE K. ALTMAN and TODD S. PURDUM
    Published: November 17, 2002

WASHINGTON, Nov. 16— The first thorough examination of President John F. Kennedy's medical records, conducted by an independent presidential historian with a medical consultant, has found that Kennedy suffered from more ailments, was in far greater pain and was taking many more medications than the public knew at the time or biographers have since described.

As president, he was famous for having a bad back, and since his death, biographers have pieced together details of other illnesses, including persistent digestive problems and Addison's disease, a life-threatening lack of adrenal function.

But newly disclosed medical files covering the last eight years of Kennedy's life, including X-rays and prescription records, show that he took painkillers, antianxiety agents, stimulants and sleeping pills, as well as hormones to keep him alive, with extra doses in times of stress.

At times the president took as many as eight medications a day, says the historian, Robert Dallek. A committee of three longtime Kennedy family associates, who for decades refused all requests to look at the records, granted Mr. Dallek's, in part because of his ''tremendous reputation,'' said one of them, Theodore C. Sorensen, who was the president's special counsel.

http://a65.tinypic.com/2jdklud.jpg

Original Poster

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

- Mysterious, sudden and premature death of doctor who raised … - Mysterious, sudden and premature death of doctor who raised concerns.It's an odd thing to take something like this and treat it as some 'evidence' in a conspiracy about someone's health, rather than the far more serious crime of conspiracy to commit murder. X)

Not odd at all in relation to suppression of medical issues. Feel free expand upon your speculation, but glad I am able explain the connective relevance for you.

Saturn

Not odd at all in relation to suppression of medical issues. Feel free … Not odd at all in relation to suppression of medical issues. Feel free expand upon your speculation, but glad I am able explain the connective relevance for you.

I've made my point and I've had my little giggle. You'll find plenty of people to agree with you for a variety of reasons/biases/intolerances so you really don't need me to find your point credible or anything.

A quick look through your posting history finds you calling the death of Osama Bin Laden 'an unsubstantiated assassination in Pakistan?'. Dime-a-dozen on the internet.

yes

As usual the American Presidential elections have become a long running Looney Toones cartoon.

lots of experts on US politics

davewave

yes

and the comment that got reported/deleted yes

Original Poster

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

I've made my point and I've had my little giggle. You'll find plenty of … I've made my point and I've had my little giggle. You'll find plenty of people to agree with you for a variety of reasons/biases/intolerances so you really don't need me to find your point credible or anything.A quick look through your posting history finds you calling the death of Osama Bin Laden 'an unsubstantiated assassination in Pakistan?'. Dime-a-dozen on the internet.

Well done. Must have taken a rather long 'quick look' to find such minutiae. Are you asserting that you have substantiated evidence of what happened to Bin Laden?

Hillary belongs in prison, not in the white house.

Trump belongs in a circus but I'd have him over Hillary any day.

Scary to think either one will likely become one of the most powerful people in the world.

Where's my comments gone ?????

summerof76

Where's my comments gone ?????

A better thread summer ?
    http://www.gifbin.com/bin/320sw0sw7847.gif

sean8566

If people knew about John F. Kennedy's ill health would they have voted … If people knew about John F. Kennedy's ill health would they have voted for him?

Thats a no Brainer!

thewongwing101

A better thread summer ?

I like lemmings X)

We need her to visit the UK, be driving past a WH Smith book store with a grassy knol near by!

OP, what on earth are 'neurological/cognitive episodes'? Also, if anyone seriously suspects that she has 'advanced dementia' either has no idea what dementia is or is nutty themselves. Please point us towards these physicians reporting such suspicions.

I'm looking forward to the next instalment of WikiLeaks released files.

cannibalwombat

OP, what on earth are 'neurological/cognitive episodes'? Also, if anyone … OP, what on earth are 'neurological/cognitive episodes'? Also, if anyone seriously suspects that she has 'advanced dementia' either has no idea what dementia is or is nutty themselves. Please point us towards these physicians reporting such suspicions.

I think it's a reference to her bashing her noggin a while back.

Graham1979

We need her to visit the UK, be driving past a WH Smith book store with a … We need her to visit the UK, be driving past a WH Smith book store with a grassy knol near by!

wow, you want her dead?

davewave

wow, you want her dead?

Par for the course for some.

Personally I think it's funny that he can't spell knoll.

Another video out now of her collapsing when leaving the 9/11 memorial service.

mirror.co.uk/new…788

Original Poster

cannibalwombat

OP, what on earth are 'neurological/cognitive episodes'? Also, if anyone … OP, what on earth are 'neurological/cognitive episodes'? Also, if anyone seriously suspects that she has 'advanced dementia' either has no idea what dementia is or is nutty themselves. Please point us towards these physicians reporting such suspicions.

'Bobble-head' syndrome may be lacking in medical accuracy, but is a less challenging term. You rarely see footage of her moving around, this will be harder to maintain as the campaign hots up over the next 2 months. The medium to long-term health prospects of a U.S. presidential candidate is vitally important, and a completely legitimate issue to discuss. I don't like the wording that is added, but the clip below shows the reaction of others present on one occasion.

https://media.giphy.com/media/26ueZRT5rpWrVQuNq/giphy.gif

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

Par for the course for some.Personally I think it's funny that he can't … Par for the course for some.Personally I think it's funny that he can't spell knoll.

Simple things, eh (_;)

Saw Sean Hannity spend about 20 minutes trying to make something of the 'head movement' thing and thought it was the most pathetic thing I'd seen on FNC. Shocked to see that this type of discourse is prevalent here too, although maybe I shouldn't be.

classic Guardian theguardian.com/com…ton notice 3 hours ago the gestapo community mod shuts down comments after trying to make excuses for her.

davewave

wow, you want her dead?

Give me a reason for her to live, few million people in the middle east are dead because of her pro-zionist politics. She's getting on bless her, her health is failing and her mental capacity is getting worse (two ways of looking at that). If Hilary was a horse she would be glue by now.

have they tried turning her off & then back on again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheer me up please?1327
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767528
      3. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News79
      4. Amazon Fake Reviews1928

See more discussions