should HotUKDeals pay us for posting very very hot deals?

Banned
So you post a deal it goes 10,000 hot or is exceptional. HotUKDeals benefits from your finding the deal, your time to post it, why shouldn't you be paid?

20 Comments

Banned

Should you give HUKDs a cut off every pound you save by using the site?

The government should be paying us more. They took our jobs!!!

I think sometimes HUKD should arrange deals sort of like MSE does.

smiler594

So you post a deal it goes 10,000 hot or is exceptional. HotUKDeals … So you post a deal it goes 10,000 hot or is exceptional. HotUKDeals benefits from your finding the deal, your time to post it, why shouldn't you be paid?

Why should you be paid ?
Why does everyone want paying for stuff these days ?
Isn't the thought of doing people a decent turn and potentially saving them money enough reward ?

Why should you be paid ?Why does everyone want paying for stuff these … Why should you be paid ?Why does everyone want paying for stuff these days ?Isn't the thought of doing people a decent turn and potentially saving them money enough reward ?

I think the site costs people more than they save as they continually buy stuff they don't need X)

Hot deals does not pay us for our work but then again they do give us a chance to win stuff at Christmas, how ever hotdeals is responsible for a shed load of stuff we have all bought and never used lol
Edited by: "Bades" 1st Dec 2016

By this logic, if you have a cold deal, say -100, then you should be made to pay HotUKDeals. (_;)

FreeDeal

By this logic, if you have a cold deal, say -100, then you should be made … By this logic, if you have a cold deal, say -100, then you should be made to pay HotUKDeals. (_;)

Even if it's voted cold some people will undoubtedly click through and thus earn HUKD more pennies

Banned

HUKD doesn't make a penny off me from its referrals.

Bades

but then again they do give us a chance to win stuff at Christmas

Please tell me you ain't gullible enough to actually believe you are in with a chance of winning on the flamedeers.

They pay to run the site, how much does it cost you?
The benefit to you is that you get notified of lots of deals you normally wouldn't know about because you don't have the time to find them.

Bigfootpete

They pay to run the site, how much does it cost you? The benefit to you … They pay to run the site, how much does it cost you? The benefit to you is that you get notified of lots of deals you normally wouldn't know about because you don't have the time to find them.

Are you after a job X)

OP you want to hope that this doesn't happen. Looking at some of your deals the HUKD bailiffs would be at your door.

hotukdeals.com/dea…571

Banned

I truly understand you op.
sometimes I wish the mod could post more deals, rather than me saying why don't they pay us.
nearly all the deals are by general public.

just wait for mod to delete this thread now.....

Sounds like a great idea if you want companies to exploit the site more than some already do.

sofiasar

I truly understand you op. sometimes I wish the mod could post more … I truly understand you op. sometimes I wish the mod could post more deals, rather than me saying why don't they pay us.nearly all the deals are by general public. just wait for mod to delete this thread now.....

Are you sure about that
Edited by: "Domthedonkey" 1st Dec 2016

I'm not sure about paying in cash but some incentive would be nice. If only people knew how much this website makes from referrals, you'd probably be shocked.

Original Poster Banned

joshp

I'm not sure about paying in cash but some incentive would be nice. If … I'm not sure about paying in cash but some incentive would be nice. If only people knew how much this website makes from referrals, you'd probably be shocked.

Do you have any numbers?

how does hotukdeals make money? I don't see any ads on the site

Original Poster Banned

It's a business. If it was not for profit, or a charity, I wouldn't even ask the question. But your time is money, literally, in exceptional cases, not most, e.g. Where a deal gets super duper hot, there should be monetary reward for the person who spent his time to list it. IMO
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Bed pillow recommendations79
    2. Referbed MACBOOK- thoughts?!11
    3. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1018
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?912

See more discussions