Should I become a rapper?

It seems like fun.

Whatcha think?

100 Comments

give us an example of your work!!

Original Poster

WooHoo;3880385

give us an example of your work!!

I'm not sure if the language that I use is suitable for a 'family forum'.

Original Poster

J.Dance;3880465

Based on this early work no!http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JIkhpnG3QlA

Oh, you're back. :thinking:

And LOL @ the video but that's not ma style.

in a word..yes..money..fame..little boys for THE JFK

The JFK;3880499

Oh, you're back. :thinking:And LOL @ the video but that's not ma style.

Well cause I'm back as I'm the T-800

go for it

Original Poster

strike;3880523

in a word..yes..money..fame..little boys for THE JFK

:?

I didn't think you were a hater.

You think? Im picking a PS3 up soon, any reccomended games?

Do you want to become a rapper?

Did you miss off the w at the start ?

Original Poster

nikkib123;3880577

Do you want to become a rapper?

Yeah, sorta.

Original Poster

chesso;3880661

Did you miss off the w at the start ?

No.

I would wait until your voice breaks:)

Train Driver;3880704

I would wait until your voice breaks:)

lol and balls drop

The JFK;3880694

No.

I don't know then and you won't be needing any tips about curling the ribbons. I thought that maybe Christmas has been the spur for a life-decision - career and so on.

Rapping - isn't it a bit old hat?

Original Poster

chesso;3880750

I don't know then and you won't be needing any tips about curling the … I don't know then and you won't be needing any tips about curling the ribbons. I thought that maybe Christmas has been the spur for a life-decision - career and so on. Rapping - isn't it a bit old hat?

Old hat?

sounds rubbish

Original Poster

Alfonse;3880775

sounds rubbish

What sounds rubbish?

The JFK;3880780

What sounds rubbish?

your OP, lol can't you remember your own question?

Original Poster

Alfonse;3880805

your OP, lol can't you remember your own question?

I wasn't sure what you were referring to.

So why do you think it "sounds rubbish"?

Yeah, wrapper yourself up and post yourself somewhere faraway, you never know RM may even lose you in the post.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Original Poster

harlzter;3880861

Yeah, wrapper yourself up and post yourself somewhere faraway, you never … Yeah, wrapper yourself up and post yourself somewhere faraway, you never know RM may even lose you in the post.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Wow, serious hate.

The JFK;3880829

I wasn't sure what you were referring to.So why do you think it "sounds … I wasn't sure what you were referring to.So why do you think it "sounds rubbish"?

yes, unless of course you convince everyone with your spitting.......can't be a famous rapper without showing it off, *awaits youtube video of JFK 'rapping'

The JFK;3880879

Wow, serious hate.

I only do honest answers, so if its on my mind I say it.

I aint gonna lie and cosy up to you and say you are the man cos thats bull, I give straight no messing about answers.

yes because then you will hopefully be shot like all 'great' rappers are and stop posting spam and **** on here. So its a yes from me

Original Poster

Alfonse;3880883

yes, unless of course you convince everyone with your … yes, unless of course you convince everyone with your spitting.......can't be a famous rapper without showing it off, *awaits youtube video of JFK 'rapping'

I have a lot of street rep in my endz 'cos I'm the dopest MC around. I might record somethink and put it on the YouTube later.

(BTW I'm not in the game for fame)

Original Poster

autolesbona;3880897

yes because then you will hopefully be shot like all 'great' rappers are … yes because then you will hopefully be shot like all 'great' rappers are and stop posting spam and **** on here. So its a yes from me

Wow, that is serious hate.

And not all great rappers have been shot.

The JFK;3880923

I have a lot of street rep in my endz 'cos I'm the dopest MC around. I … I have a lot of street rep in my endz 'cos I'm the dopest MC around. I might record somethink and put it on the YouTube later.(BTW I'm not in the game for fame)

so you don't want an audience yet are considering becoming a rapper, so you must be going for the closet rapper cliche that will never emerge, fair do's, whateva iz in your endz

apples

Waitressing getting to much for you eh?

Original Poster

Alfonse;3880959

so you don't want an audience yet are considering becoming a rapper, so … so you don't want an audience yet are considering becoming a rapper, so you must be going for the closet rapper cliche that will never emerge, fair do's, whateva iz in your endzapples

I get mad audiences in ma endz and I have a serious hype but I don't know if I want to go mainstream. As I said I'm not in it for the fame.

The JFK;3880983

I get mad audiences in ma endz and I have a serious hype but I don't know … I get mad audiences in ma endz and I have a serious hype but I don't know if I want to go mainstream. As I said I'm not in it for the fame.

fail in your own joke lolzer

Hi JFK.

I have a suggestion - what do you think about posting all the threads you start under one generic JFK topic? Then if people want to read your threads, they're all nice and easy to find under one topic?

Original Poster

Alfonse;3880998

fail in your own joke lolzer

You what?

You what?

You what?

Original Poster

tea-towel;3881008

Hi JFK.I have a suggestion - what do you think about posting all the … Hi JFK.I have a suggestion - what do you think about posting all the threads you start under one generic JFK topic? Then if people want to read your threads, they're all nice and easy to find under one topic?

Nah, ma current style is all good.

The JFK;3881035

Nah, ma current style is all good.

Sure, just thought it was worth suggesting.

The JFK;3880942

Wow, that is serious hate.

I save my serious hate for the serious muppets on here.

Has it been discussed as to whether this is bg1 under a different avatar or is jfk just some lame wannabe. Oh ****, thats right, you want to be a rapper :w00t:

Banned

"Should i become a rapper"

Either you have it or you dont

Ask yourself "Can i rap" FIRST

Lol joker

The JFK;3881030

You what?You what?You what?

gunned down like a pheasant for christmas and picked up by some dog

autolesbona;3881067

...Has it been discussed as to whether this is bg1 under a different … ...Has it been discussed as to whether this is bg1 under a different avatar...

I used to think this, and, for what it's worth, I still do.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414514052
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763823
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523387
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356127

See more discussions